Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you noticed, but samurais have respect for other samurais and their swords that have the soul of the former user, that is why they were after zoro's neck for stealing shusui and think is the reason the country has fallen, that is got stollen and is the national treasure of wano, shuten maru was underling of oden and he wanted his sons to have his swords, he would not steal the sword and break his master's wish because...hey it can make me stronger!
And i suppose Kawamatsu was talking out of his damn ass when he said these swords can't be put to rest and samurai of the present must fight to carry on the wills of their fallen comrades.

According to you, Kawamatsu is bassically speaking nonsense then and Oda is speaking nonsense since Oda intentionally made sure the chapter when KAwamatsu talks about people inheritting will through swords is the EXACT SAME CHAPTER ZORO GETS OFFERED ENMA.... Its almost like Oda was making a thematic statement huh? But not according to you i guess... The fact that Shutenmaru is literally also carrying out Oden's will doesn't some how legitimise his claim to carry Oden's sword EVEN THOUGH HUNDREDS OF SAMURAI WILL PICK UP OTHER'S SWORDS AS LONG AS THEY ARE CARRYING ON THOSE WILLS

Hehehehe... You're arhument even makes less sense considering Shutenmaru was right there watching AN OUTSIDER take Oden's sword but his sense of resonsibility or respectfulness never once kicked in... HEHEHEHEHEEHEH... Geez

Worst

Custom title
Btw another "sike" to the dudes who said shiki was far weaker than WB/Current Yonkos since along with WB/BM/Kaido/Roger became the "beacons" of power of their generation imho he can push all the Yonkos to an high/extreme diff fight in a 1v1

I

Inspector_Mu

And hitetsu says Zoro's strength has the potential to make Enma a black blade... I guess Shutenmaru has just too respectful of Ryuma to try and upstage the Sword god by performing a sword god feat... WHat a respectful man, Ashura is. He refuses to weild a weapon thats literally been stated to MAKE YOU STRONGER IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT, and doesn't even try to perform a feat on par with the God of his country OUT OF RESPECT... All while preparing for the fight of his life... WOW
Post automatically merged:

Do i even have to ppoint out how much head canon is in this? Naahhhhh, I won't
Call me where Any scabbards tried taming Enma
We know each one of them had their lives prior joining Oden

After done death, no retainer tried taming Enma
No record. Shuten was busy fighting kaido
Kawa wa protecting Hiyori and got caught
Kinnemon and co went to the future just when Oden fell.

Where is my headcanon?
Basically only Oden has tamed Enma, has used Enma almost his whole life. At 18 he had enma already.... no retainer was trying to tame Enma.

"Headcanon"

Lol" the survivors of the Rocks pirates" barely managed to rescue their asses from Prime Garp
:steef:
Yup Garp himself beat Xebec young WB BM Shiki and rookie Kaido
Roger and Crew says Hi

This was good Oden banzai. Orocchi confirms beeing a kiss asser and a very cunning individual

It is funny to thing how from such powerful individual like oden momo was born they have opposite personallities, you would expect momo to show some of the power the father and his incredible geans have. When you think at the monkey family you can see 3 generations of killers.

I really hope momo rises up to his father glory

Last edited:
Orochi stole the money and blamed Oden who'd already left. Orochi is also the type to take credit for Oden's accomplishments.

Sigh...why do I get the idea Orochi tricked Kaidou into thinking it was him, and not Oden who gave him that scar? and that's the reason why Kaidou tolerates such an apparent physical weakling as a partner?

Flashback was alright.

Nah it’s definitely not him, looks like some wierd monster cat, can’t wait to see it next week.
As if Nekomamushi is not a weird monster cat :gokulaugh:

It's pathetic how Oda completely off-panelled Oden vs Ashura, yet he choses to waste panels on gag fights and other useless shit.
He dedicated 2 panels for this:

that's 2 panels more than their actual fight...
Who the hell cares

I can't even explain how much i really felt this panel(s), i seriously almost got chills off the pure ferocity in the scene.
Imagining a bad ass voice actor for Oden when the anime gets here, as he narrates:
"After I broke through the gate...I was overwhelmed by the stench of blood, sweat, and corpses."

And that simple exchange between Kuri and Oden we get in parallel with the narration:
"So, your Kozuki Oden?.."
"I was disowned, I no longer go by that name":ace:

The whole Kuri region has been anticipating this guy, this "Privileged Son of the Shogun" they heard about and Ashura, the pinnacle of this violent region, wants to kill him for that reason. They think they've already figured him out but Oden's response (to me) feels like he's saying don't underestimate me as some asshole son of the shogun.

And this panel oh my goosh.. the narration words and the faces of the people in Kuri was so fucking sick to me like damn, and Oden's demonic smile giving off the same energy he's receiving. Kinda reminds of that fucked up place where Ten was raised in early Kingdom chapters.
And he caps off the moment by saying, Tell your Boss ...That a Samurai has come---:sadgrin::myman::sadgrin::sadgrin::sadgrin:. I'm sure now that this was Oden after a night with Lady Toki

Status
Not open for further replies.