• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tangerine

You're not gonna do anything with that baiting ? @Tangerine
Post automatically merged:

Sums it up
Funny how I was the only mod tagged when all others are online. I know why but okay :catsure: Next time, look at the staff list and see who's online and tag them because obviously, I wasn't.

No worries because whatever decision made was approved by the whole staff because I'm not the only mod. :catsure:

Funny how I was the only mod tagged when all others are online. I know why but okay :catsure: Next time, look at the staff list and see who's online and tag them because obviously, I wasn't.

No worries because whatever decision made was approved by the whole staff because I'm not the only mod. :catsure:
I don't care who approve it lmaoooo

I'm asking are you gonna do something about that baiting ?

Kiku disappearing when they go to meet Kin'emon was suspicious
And Zoro's comment that kiku is hiding something
i don't know
There is zero reason for Kiku either.
None of the minks - not even Carrot - is particulary suspect either.
Right now the whole traitor story is as mysterious as it has ever been.

Why would you tag a mod who isn't online if you're so desperately bothered by the baiting?

I already thread banned people. Did I fucking stutter?

Don't expect me to delete 2 to 3 pages worth of trash.
Maybe cleaning all that stuff wouldn't be such a bad idea though ...
Nowadays watching through literally any thread here is like going to a fight-club for weird teens.
There is hardly any discussion about actual chapter content or the story. It's all an absurd powerlvl flaming competition, while power lvls etc. aren't even that important in OP and Oda himself doesn't even care that much about it.
Post automatically merged:

Kiku disappearing when they go to meet Kin'emon was suspicious
And Zoro's comment that kiku is hiding something
i don't know
The disappearing is indeed a question mark.
On the other hand Zoro's comment could also just mean that Kiku is actually a man, while they thought it was a woman.
I don't see any other hints though and it's also not like she would create that much of a shock element if she was revealed as the Traitor. I mean we know the Traitor storyline since Zou and Kiku was just recently introduced and didn't even get much screen time.
But she is a candidate of course.

Last edited:
what about gramps hyougoro. i want to know more about what he was before being what he is now. how did he get so thin and why has he lost his spirit and why and how did he end up in prison? so many questions about luffys new mentor.

what about gramps hyougoro. i want to know more about what he was before being what he is now. how did he get so thin and why has he lost his spirit and why and how did he end up in prison? so many questions about luffys new mentor.
You could say the hard work and living in Prison changed him so much. But its rather unrealistic. More likely this was a stylistic choice of Oda. I mean everyone thought about him being special when he was introduced. But you wouldnt think about him being such a big shot. That was the intention of oda (i think).

Additional this was a easy plot developer for luffy to be nice and kind to him and finally build a “protector-master“ relationship. You could ask yourself: would have the haki training be so nice and well integrated in the story, if hyou was not an old tiny man?

In conclusion i doubt that there is something behind him being small

Kinda bummed. Personally I wanted the recruiting to be more elaborated . Depending what we will get from the flashback the" rushing " will not be okay .

Oden is oozing Takamura vibes..
I don't follow the anime anymore after whole cake travesty(aside from the first wano episodes which were good),but Toei will seriously fuck up if they don't pick Takamura's VA for Oden.

Kinda bummed. Personally I wanted the recruiting to be more elaborated . Depending what we will get from the flashback the" rushing " will not be okay .

I don't follow the anime anymore after whole cake travesty(aside from the first wano episodes which were good),but Toei will seriously fuck up if they don't pick Takamura's VA for Oden.
Oda has to walk a fine line here. If he included everything interesting about Oden, the Scabbards, WB, Roger, Kaido, Toki etc. in the flashback, it would be one behemoth of a flashback (we're talking 20+ chapters then). That's just not ideal for the story, so he has to speed things up at certain points, which he actually did quite well this chapter imho.

who is takamura.?

i agree about the "rushing"

What a shitty arc Wano have been even Black Clover is better than this shitty arc.

Just started binge watching Kimetsu no Yaiba and Black Clover it'll make me preoccupied until the worst arc(wano) in One Piece is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.