Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro goes below the roof, people have to ask themselves on what they expect him to do when:

- None of the actual battles have truly started in a meaningful manner

- Not one Calamity seems to have their matchup solidified (keyword is solidified as we can't be sure who they are fighting is who they will fight in the coming chapters)

Surely people don't expect Zoro to run around for no reason for the next 20-30 chapters while everyone fights, right? Damaged or not, Zoro always gets the penultimate fight/moment/battle virtually every arc he receives one so I think it's way more realistic to assume he will be fighting someone down below.

Who will be Sanji's opponent? King is for Marco, Queen is for Drake/Chopper, Nerfed jack for nerfed inu... The only one left is BM pirate!!

RS Sanji vs Daifuku 2.0 high diff rematch!!!

Or he might pull a jyabura usopp fight against page one usopp. He will come to save usopp and fight Page One 2.0 extreme diff:cheers:
My candidates regarding Sanji's match ups are:
1- Queen (the most likely one so far for connection to Judge, which might show some backstory about Judge/Vegapunk...etc) during their fight... and also I remember hearing about Oda's words regarding this arc that after this arc is over, all the SH journey will come in full circle or something like that... so maybe Oda may complete the saga of "Sanji-Judge-Germa" thingy with his fight with Queen... But I'll be honest, Oda gotta hype those calamities and show some great action panel for them cause they suck ass from the panels they've shown so far, too slow, and wack attack power so far, the only thing they are good for so far is tanking hits.... Oda should do them better

2- King (only if Zoro gets back to join Luffy vs Kaido, and as of this chapter, I feel it's likely for Zoro to face King)... and I will repeat, Marco will not be King's main fight... I believe Marco will eventually direct his attention on a BIGGER opponent who will come to Wano very soon... maybe holding Kizaru who was hinted to come to Wano... or maybe Blackbeard sends some of his crew to Wano and Marco is there to stop whoever was sent... maybe Weevle plot come to fruition? but it's not King...

3- Cipher Pol Leader (I believe this is a very unique choice Oda can take with Sanji, especially because Oda can play the same card with Queen about Sanji and Judge's past and Germa history, but with Cipher Pol, as they have already the connection with Vegapunk this arc... Also, nothing is more pleasing to the eye than a fight against a Rokoushiki master, as they have the nicest style of fighting imo... Oda can showcase the leader power level by flexing on someone strong from the people present here on Onigashima...

4- The last candidate is Pageone, but I personally believe that he's going to be Chopper's fight... and yes, I don't think Pageone is Usopp's fight, rather I believe it's Chopper... and my reasoning for that is what type of opponent Usopp usually faces from opponents... Usopp faces people like Perona, Sugar in most of the time... where they are girls who appear to be weak for Usopp, but they hve abilities that makes Usopp scream and run, then get his courage and win later on.... on similar way, I think Usopp will face Bao Huang... while Chopper who's more brute force from weak trio will be facing Pageone... as they are more physical type of fighters...

I do not believe Sanji will face a BMP though... very hard to believe Oda would do that when he had the chance already in WCI with all the Daifuku clashes

I mean, if Oda is sending Zoro below the roof again, what would you rather Zoro do? Nothing for the next 30 chapters?

The problem is none of the matchups have truly started. The calamity fights don't even have set matchups at all it seems
I guess nerfed Zoro vs King is fine
Zoro with current feats fresh would probably be as strong as Oden meaning too much for King
But if Zoro is nerfed he can defeat King and then Marco can heal him and send him back to roof

That would be pretty sick ngl
Truly arc of Zoro

No no no, we are doing Zoro LITERALLY wanting everything he said as a kid

I for one dont take everything he said as a kod literally because he never repeared all that as an adult. As an adult all he says is he wants to become the strongest swordsman. He never talks about fame as an adult. And he never talks about the strongest who ever lived.

if you want to say everything he said as a kid is literal to who he is now, then you gotta take all of it right? Zoro does want to be the strongest WHO EVER LIVED... In fact he even wanted to fight Prime Ryuma who lived hundreds of years ago so it seems legit right, Zoro actually wants to be the strongest who ever lived... See

Anyway, away from these arguments, i just believe there is no way Oda doesnt do right by Zoro’s dream simply because of power scaling stuff. The man wants to be the strongest swordsman in the world. Anything even implied below that is a slap in the face... People say Oda hates sanji but nah, if Zoro doesnt get his dream accomplished exactly how it is, then that would be the biggest hate Oda can give any strawhat
You're confused, adult Zoro considers being the World's Strongest Swordsman as beating the one known as that, hence why despite only knowing the weakest ocean he thought he would achieve his dream or die while facing Mihawk.

I'll wait till the full summary, but additional spoilers has Luffy telling either Zoro or Law or both to go back in the dome.
Law hasn't done anything. What did Law do in this fight?
And if they go back to the dome who are they going to fight? Some retards here think that Orochi who got one-shotted by everyone will fight Zoro smh.
Law and Zoro will rest then come back again to finish off Kaido.

Luffy, Zoro and Law vs Kaido.
Hawkins, Killer, and Kid vs Big Mom.

Realistically
Luffy asks Zoro and Law both to go down. Law heals Zoro
Then Zoro replaces Marco fighting King.
Chopper will face Jack and Drake will support him as he promised to Zoro before he went to rooftop.
Marco is out from the game, exhausted.
Jack will overwhelm Inuarashi then either Yamato or Sanji is coming to help him.

Then we have the overly dragged fight as usual between Luffy vs main villain Kaido.

At end of that, the sad news is as opposed to Luffy's victory, we then heard Big Mom has defeated both Kidd and Killer.
Kidd will be kidnapped by Big Mom and brought to Elbaf. We will all hear this from Killer's mouth who is already bloodied and beaten up by Big Mom.

My candidates regarding Sanji's match ups are:
1- Queen (the most likely one so far for connection to Judge, which might show some backstory about Judge/Vegapunk...etc) during their fight... and also I remember hearing about Oda's words regarding this arc that after this arc is over, all the SH journey will come in full circle or something like that... so maybe Oda may complete the saga of "Sanji-Judge-Germa" thingy with his fight with Queen... But I'll be honest, Oda gotta hype those calamities and show some great action panel for them cause they suck ass from the panels they've shown so far, too slow, and wack attack power so far, the only thing they are good for so far is tanking hits.... Oda should do them better

2- King (only if Zoro gets back to join Luffy vs Kaido, and as of this chapter, I feel it's likely for Zoro to face King)... and I will repeat, Marco will not be King's main fight... I believe Marco will eventually direct his attention on a BIGGER opponent who will come to Wano very soon... maybe holding Kizaru who was hinted to come to Wano... or maybe Blackbeard sends some of his crew to Wano and Marco is there to stop whoever was sent... maybe Weevle plot come to fruition? but it's not King...

3- Cipher Pol Leader (I believe this is a very unique choice Oda can take with Sanji, especially because Oda can play the same card with Queen about Sanji and Judge's past and Germa history, but with Cipher Pol, as they have already the connection with Vegapunk this arc... Also, nothing is more pleasing to the eye than a fight against a Rokoushiki master, as they have the nicest style of fighting imo... Oda can showcase the leader power level by flexing on someone strong from the people present here on Onigashima...

4- The last candidate is Pageone, but I personally believe that he's going to be Chopper's fight... and yes, I don't think Pageone is Usopp's fight, rather I believe it's Chopper... and my reasoning for that is what type of opponent Usopp usually faces from opponents... Usopp faces people like Perona, Sugar in most of the time... where they are girls who appear to be weak for Usopp, but they hve abilities that makes Usopp scream and run, then get his courage and win later on.... on similar way, I think Usopp will face Bao Huang... while Chopper who's more brute force from weak trio will be facing Pageone... as they are more physical type of fighters...

I do not believe Sanji will face a BMP though... very hard to believe Oda would do that when he had the chance already in WCI with all the Daifuku clashes
All of them are out of Sanji's league. Current Sanji is Page One level. If you think P1 can beat queen, king, then maybe

Realistically
Luffy asks Zoro and Law both to go down. Law heals Zoro
Then Zoro replaces Marco fighting King.
Chopper will face Jack and Drake will support him as he promised to Zoro before he went to rooftop.
Marco is out from the game, exhausted.
Jack will overwhelm Inuarashi then either Yamato or Sanji is coming to help him.

Then we have the overly dragged fight as usual between Luffy vs main villain Kaido.

At end of that, the sad news is as opposed to Luffy's victory, we then heard Big Mom has defeated both Kidd and Killer.
Kidd will be kidnapped by Big Mom and brought to Elbaf. We will all hear this from Killer's mouth who is already bloodied and beaten up by Big Mom.
It will be too easy for zoro, who is clapping kaido's ass, to defeat already injured king.

Status
Not open for further replies.