Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure why u r asking me to explain it to u when we all have access to spoiler infos? its not like i can give u extra info that i know secretly.
"When you hit me with your bat, I understood everything ... !! Did you use the Haoshoku?"
Kaidou: "Only the powerful can do it !!"
how is that equal to adCoC....he just applied CoC to attacks....

That’s not an observation. That’s literally just you making stuff up.

This is shonen. Who starts battle with their Trump card?
Luffy starts literally every fight with G4 now. Since Asura is a mode, with multiple different attacks that can be branded at will, then why is Zoro holding off on using any of them? If it was just a one and done attack that's one thing, but the popular argument is that it's a sustainable form. So why doesn't Zoro use it's wide array of attacks throughout the fight? Clearly there is different levels of attacks while using that style, right?

It's zoros limit cause he just got hit by the strongest attack in the series so far.
The distraction for zoro going down was the Hakai that he blocked from two emperors that weakens him enough so that he can only use one attack with ashura . If not for that zoro could spam kaido scarring level attacks
Why? Because no one beside Oden could even scarred his doragon form. Let alone his hybrid strongest form. Only zoro (in his nerfed version. Not even in his full strength) manage to hurt Kaidou Kaidou's strongest form. Zoro >>>>
It was Zoro's strongest attack. Unless your argument is he can spam Ashura? :choppawhat:

Oden didn't break a sweat when he scarred Kaido.

If you want to believe Zoro is right up there with Shanks, Roger, WB and Rocks right now then go ahead :kobeha:. I have work to do.

It is not really a question of destructive or not.
But Roger here wanted to test Oden only, he needed Oden to question him about Wano etc, so it would be completely stupid to try to kill or maim him hard.
And Oden was only send backward a little and with little bruises.

But even Oden back then if entierely focused and prepared could have resist it better.
But how can people put the 2 thing together, it pure nonesene. How can fan use this headcanon to try to push something?
the 2 yonko attacks is something we ll never see again, this was it. This was the Yonko combo attack, and Zoro was there. Not Oden.
In One Piece, when the story will be over, the only moment where reader can find a Yonko combo attack will be link with Zoro.
That all I have to say, not Oden not Ping King but Zoro

Nothing indicates that Zoro can use Asura unless he is severely wounded.... If Asura can't get the job done, then what does he have when he's at 100 percent health that can? Are you saying Asura isn't his strongest attack?
Post automatically merged:

I already addressed this in another post....
That is pure Fanfiction. Absence of Evidence is never Evidence of absence. One of the golden rules.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I probably missed the post, but did somebody already say that it was actually Oden's CoC stored inside Enma? :milaugh:
Lol I didn’t even think about that
But how can people put the 2 thing together, it pure nonesene. How can fan use this headcanon to try to push something?
the 2 yonko attacks is something we ll never see again, this was it. This was the Yonko combo attack, and Zoro was there. Not Oden.
In One Piece, when the story will be over, the only moment where reader can find a Yonko combo attack will be link with Zoro.
That all I have to say, not Oden not Ping King but Zoro
yeah
Hakai is a lot stronger than Komusari.
But I def think Prime Oden can block Hakai for some time too.

You guys have been memeing Ndule's CoC belief for years as bad as Ndule downplaying Zoro/Mihawk/Doffy etc.

Now don't act as if it's only Ndule alone that needs to rethink his belief :myman: @HA001 @Aknolagon @stormylife @Guan Yu etc.

If anything Ndule has changed his opinion on Doffy's powerscaling, show that he is not stubborn when the manga progresses.
Now it's time for you guys to rethink CoC power and join what Ndule has been preaching for years
I never trashed COC, i always wanted zoro to have it. You can check it :)
But even if I wanted for a longtime, it was a fact COC never played a role in any fight. Just 24 years after One Piece started.

But arguing like a stubborn with everyone that Zoro won't have COC because it's a shame, he doesn't have any quality to be a king, he has no rights to fight any COC users is another matter. you reap what you sow.

not really ... cause Kaido himself up to this date respect Oden's power and consider him among top 5 enemy he ever saw

he is yet to show such respect to this "brats"
not really ... cause Kaido himself up to this date respect Oden's power and consider him among top 5 enemy he ever saw

he is yet to show such respect to this "brats"

Cap. Kaido already acknowledged luffy in chapter 1001 when he got hit with red rock.

And in this chapter will be acknowledged zoro and making comparisons to oden

That is pure Fanfiction. Absence of Evidence is never Evidence of absence. One of the golden rules.
It still doesn't make sense as to why he doesn't use it throughout the course of his fights. There is multiple attacks in Asura, it's not just one attack. If it's no different than Santoryu, Nitoryu and Ittoryu, then why has it only been reserved and showcased being used while Zoro is at his limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.