Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens in manga. I mean normal human Zoro tanked lightening move from Bigmom when in general it will burn people to crisp and will be dead. So don't use outside world conveniently as it fit for your single brain cell. And no matter how you look at it it won't take one minute to finish the same sentence.
Their strength can be out of the world of logic. But their sentence's time still couldn't be out of the logic. Zoro warn them, Luffy then call Zoro, Zoro warn them again, then he continue to stop the strongest and fastest combined attack, then he still continues to stop it while other tried to run. That's maybe over 1 minutes :cheers:

Not sure if it's true but I'll just post it here. There is a person who said that he has read the chapter in 5ch and says that he will add info if it's needed(I don't know if it's the same guy from the previous weeks as I don't know his wacchoi ID)

One person asked him if Law is OK after receiving Thunder Bagua, the guy who has read the chapter says that Law is conscious and he thinks Law dodged the attack as it seems that attacks with Haoushoku give damage before you get hitted.

ローは意識はある
最後に攻撃が当たってないと解説

覇王色を纏った攻撃は当たる前にダメージ入るみたい

it doesnt outright say its AdCoC like it never said ID CoA is AdCoA afaik. but it basically got implied still? i mean a fodder clearer technique got upgraded to a power that Kaido refers to as "only the strong cas use it". what more do u want? and Kaido also kinda implies this new CoC type attacks are needed to perma scar him.
also arent u trying to trivialize the whole hype with "just appiled CoC to attack"? like what are u expecting from AdvCoC? reality warp?
Except BASE CoC has already been used in conqueror clashes against Chinjao and Doflamingo by Luffy.

This is the level beyond that "only the strong can do", creating a trail of black CoC, like Roger, WB, Kaido and now Luffy have shown on panel, if Zoro shows the exact same haki flow, it is advanced CoC, otherwise no it is only standard CoC.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
when the anime adapts the manga it stretches things true... but also gives more insight amd perspective to moment like these....vast majority point at the anime if certain panels tend to be ambiguous and cannot be left to our imaginative animation
thing like that if changed would change the meaning of things. Saying that anime has never confirmed to be canon.. well to the contrary its never confirmed by oda himself to be complete filler (when it come to canon adaptations) where oda himself says in an SBS that he has a special scenario analyzer there..so that things don't contradict BLATANTLY CONTRADICT the manga

Unless you're too stubborn and egoistic to accept that then you can always be persistent and ignorant
Dude you need to start deeply learning what canon is and what it entails first of all and second don't start quoting me with your nonsense once again. Spare me please. Anime changed a lot of scenes from the manga, did you ever notice or you stayed ignorant? The overall plot remains but fundamental details were displayed in a different manner many times.

People really think Zoro got nerfed. 😹 Wouldnt it be the same to everyone who"s injured at this point that will try their best attacks.
There is no level to Ashura if Zoro's healthy or not. If the best that it can do is scar Kaido, it will be the same even if he's healthy. Kaido wont literally go down from a single technique. They are Emperors for a reason. Admirals could fight for ten days. Wb could lose half of his head and can still split marineford in half.
The only way to beat Kaido is continuous damage hence a brawl type of fight between him and Luffy.

it doesnt outright say its AdCoC like it never said ID CoA is AdCoA afaik. but it basically got implied still? i mean a fodder clearer technique got upgraded to a power that Kaido refers to as "only the strong cas use it". what more do u want? and Kaido also kinda implies this new CoC type attacks are needed to perma scar him.
also arent u trying to trivialize the whole hype with "just appiled CoC to attack"? like what are u expecting from AdvCoC? reality warp?
Advanced CoC will be reality warping, something only Roger, Luffy, Shanks, Dragon and Xebec have.

This is the power that allowef Roger to compete with Prime Whitebearf using the Gura Gura no mi.

That's not the context of the scene. There was no scene drawn of Kaido dodging. You see Kaido get wide eyed, and the attack passes right by him and cuts the horn. Show me the panel of Kaido dodging.
There was no panel of zoro dodging because Oda rather focused on zoros huge range of attack . Big mom telling kaido to dodge should be enough to let you know what happens but your hatred for zoro blinds you .

Status
Not open for further replies.