Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their strength can be out of the world of logic. But their sentence's time still couldn't be out of the logic. Zoro warn them, Luffy then call Zoro, Zoro warn them again, then he continue to stop the strongest and fastest combined attack, then he still continues to stop it while other tried to run. That's maybe over 1 minutes :cheers:
But not according to Oda. One second is clearly written in manga panel which is canon. Even if I give leeway it won't be one minute. And to be honest I genuinely surprised you guys fixed for one minute. I am expecting more from you.

Except BASE CoC has already been used in conqueror clashes against Chinjao and Doflamingo by Luffy.

This is the level beyond that "only the strong can do", creating a trail of black CoC, like Roger, WB, Kaido and now Luffy have shown on panel, if Zoro shows the exact same haki flow, it is advanced CoC, otherwise no it is only standard CoC.
i dont see how that has any relation to my post. i was explaining someone else that Kaido's CoC use can very well be said Adv.
did u misquote me?

An explanation about the situation right now and why some people think that Zoro is doing more than Luffy:

The thing is, we've been seeing Luffy doing always the main fights, now Zoro is there to help so it's obvious that people(specially Zoro fans) are going to see more to what Zoro does in the fight than Luffy as we are already accustomed to see Luffy doing his things.

Zoro is doing super well in this fight letting aside the fights if it's because Enma or not, he cut Kaidou in order to release his captain but not only that but he was also able to stop Hakai for a brief moment to give them time to escape(which they all did thanks to Law), and now he has finally awakened Haoushoku tho we don't know if it was uncuncious as Luffy did pre time skip or not(we have to wait to read this chapter to see if they give us information about this).

In my opinion obviously Luffy has been the one who has done more damage and things in this fight but the second supernova who did more was undoubtedly Zoro as he has saved Luffy in the fight a few times too.

But again, I can understand people saying that Zoro did better or is better than Luffy because it's a rare thing that he is fighting there.
its a short sighted take
zoro looked "better" momentarily only cause luffy will by the end of it all.

Zoro: "I missed!"

Zorofans: "He made Kaido dodge."

You can't pay for this type of entertainment.
Look I won't discredit you, you could be right. But if you throw something at someone and they move you still say you missed. There's interpretations to everything the fact that big mom said to dodge prior is still valid if you count your opinion as valid

There was no panel of zoro dodging because Oda rather focused on zoros huge range of attack . Big mom telling kaido to dodge should be enough to let you know what happens but your hatred for zoro blinds you .
If Kaido dodged, then Zoro would have said "He dodged", not "I missed". Really not a hard concept to grasp....

I mean, if you choose to believe that Zoro is so slow that he can't land an attack on a giant mile long Dragon, then by all means, have at it.... :kayneshrug:

bruh u dumb fr

he missed yes because kaido dodged as big mom told him. you really think a swordsman like zoro just randomly misses a not moving target thats like as big as a house? come on bruh you can get better reasons to hate on zoro. this is just plain stupid:whitepress:
Yes, this is stupid to think that missed means dodging for sure. Just because Zoro is a master swordsman doesn't mean he cannot miss.

But not according to Oda. One second is clearly written in manga panel which is canon. Even if I give leeway it won't be one minute. And to be honest I genuinely surprised you guys fixed for one minute. I am expecting more from you.
Blocked it through is canon, Kid said it was a MASSIVE FEAT TO BLOCK that attack. A second here doesn't mean the time he block but the time Kid run while Zoro stop hakai. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.