Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
TACy saved the day :absojustice:

@ troll scum team: if there werenโ€™t a few unfortunate things like the Gambit or Uwu modkill, I think you would have won, well played!

@MangoSenpai Iโ€™ve said it many times, but you are a treasure :yasu: youโ€™re so much more fun as scum than when you are town!
He is fun but full of tons of excitement and thus lose track of what to say and what not lol

Some other things:

@solis your actions and reads were quite solid for your first game. It was you who gave your successor the info he needed to confirm Mango as scum and he nailed the scum team. I think both of you contributed greatly to catching the scum team.

@Fujishiro you did pretty well. I think without Mafia killing you you would have had a good chance of winning. You should have just blocked.

@Finalbeta @Random Asshole both of you were absolute mad lads upholding your restrictions.

@MangoSenpai @Natalija ....I'm not sure if I should be impressed by your play, but I sure am speechless.

@Gambit @Go D. Usopp โ„ข troll harder next time.

@Midnight Delight your lynch was a bad move. I feel like it only happened because people weren't reading.

@Rej you did well. Basically same thing as Midnight, people didn't read anything.

@Reborn @MangoSenpai @Udell I feel like you guys would have had more credibility in the end had you bussed one of you. Sure, you guys thought you had won, but you ended up moving like a Squad, especially when you saved Reborn. One wrong move and you all get caught and well, that's what happened this game.

@Lindltaylor @Juliet @Grammaton @RippedCal you guys got killed too early. But I liked all of your plays.

Reborn

โ€Ž
He legit had me malfunctioning with the things he was saying :nicagesmile:
It was nothing compared to me coming online and seeing mango celebrating our win without we having any majority and thus clearly outing me and udell...

I was speechless lol

And, this happened when I advised him to be extra careful before I went offline ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Some other things:

@solis your actions and reads were quite solid for your first game. It was you who gave your successor the info he needed to confirm Mango as scum and he nailed the scum team. I think both of you contributed greatly to catching the scum team.

@Fujishiro you did pretty well. I think without Mafia killing you you would have had a good chance of winning. You should have just blocked.

@Finalbeta @Random Asshole both of you were absolute mad lads upholding your restrictions.

@MangoSenpai @Natalija ....I'm not sure if I should be impressed by your play, but I sure am speechless.

@Gambit @Go D. Usopp โ„ข troll harder next time.

@Midnight Delight your lynch was a bad move. I feel like it only happened because people weren't reading.

@Rej you did well. Basically same thing as Midnight, people didn't read anything.

@Reborn @MangoSenpai @Udell I feel like you guys would have had more credibility in the end had you bussed one of you. Sure, you guys thought you had won, but you ended up moving like a Squad, especially when you saved Reborn. One wrong move and you all get caught and well, that's what happened this game.

@Lindltaylor @Juliet @Grammaton @RippedCal you guys got killed too early. But I liked all of your plays.
Well we planned everything to ensure that we have to stay with 3 in numbers to ensure parity with town much earlier.

And, it worked well until our first kill failed because that night we were just one kill away from winning the game.

We had no plans to bus each other because our sole criteria was to win with full strength.

And, we were just one kill away from achieving this against 18 town and 1 SK.

Sure it didn't work out in the end but it's part of the game.

We take risk. Sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't.

Reborn

โ€Ž
@Reborn why did you kill Fuji? That hurt you at that point, he would have kept killing town for you
We didn't need a SK looming over us to reduce our strength.

Also, reducing town strength was no issue for us. We did reduce town to just 5-6 in numbers with our full strength (except Gambit mod kill) within 4 nights.

So fuji was not at all needed for this purpose. And, since he was Sk he would side with town.

Also, only I had kill immunity. Not others

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
And, then mango made few mistakes and me not being active didn't work well for us.
Hey hey, it's not all on me LOL. Like if we killed RA that day we would've had majority :goyea:
But let's not play the blame game lmao
Also, self voting often doesn't get counted by host. I didn't know self vote would be counted.
@Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller what did I say?
Don't make me say "I told you so"
:suresure:
The controlling no, but the superkill was a 1-shot.
Your role had a hidden drawback btw. Had you rolecrushed a Townie marked as a Horror, this would have become a permanent crush.

I feel like Mafia should have killed you much sooner, but they thought they could frame you which led to you surviving this long.
To be fair I did call for his kill with the SK, but I was too late LMAO
Mango was responsible for remaining PRs. It was his brain behind Chad, Vowel restrictions and your restrictions.
Nah, Udell came up with the consonant one. I just added the number restrict lmao
He is fun but full of tons of excitement and thus lose track of what to say and what not lol
It was nothing compared to me coming online and seeing mango celebrating our win without we having any majority and thus clearly outing me and udell...
Honestly, in my head there was no way we could've lost. Robin commuting and UwU getting modkilled was really 100% what lost us the game lmao

Reborn

โ€Ž
Hey hey, it's not all on me LOL. Like if we killed RA that day we would've had majority :goyea:
But let's not play the blame game lmao

@Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller what did I say?
Don't make me say "I told you so"
:suresure:

To be fair I did call for his kill with the SK, but I was too late LMAO

Nah, Udell came up with the consonant one. I just added the number restrict lmao

Honestly, in my head there was no way we could've lost. Robin commuting and UwU getting modkilled was really 100% what lost us the game lmao
Already told you

Robin having commuting everynight was not something I was expecting.

Marimo was role blocker.

We needed Robin vote on LG.

So went with marimo.

This was not the mistake. It appears so but it wasn't.

My mistake was to go for killing tac next night and then Robin instead of random and beta because I assumed he can't commute every night. These failed kills are on me.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Already told you

Robin having commuting everynight was not something I was expecting.

Marimo was role blocker.

We needed Robin vote on LG.

So went with marimo.

This was not the mistake. It appears so but it wasn't.

My mistake was to go for killing tac next night and then Robin instead of random and beta because I assumed he can't commute every night. These failed kills are on me.
I think assuming he couldn't commute every night makes perfect sense, lmao. I don't blame you :P
I'll admit I jumped the gun on our victory though lmao, but again I honestly didn't even think they had any chance lmao
Thanks for the game @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower

Congratulations to the winners.

@Reborn @Gambit @MangoSenpai @Udell it was a pleasure being a team with you guys. We somehow lost it after playing with them the entire time, but it is what it is.
Thanks man, I enjoyed it too!
I gotta say I was very bummed the fuck out when all of the shit happened so fast.
Failed FK, UwU modkill, hosts deciding to redefine what treestump mean even after confriming it.
Yep, it went from pretty much guaranteed win to total despair lmao. 1 role fucked us up bigtime.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I have an issue with how rushy he was in voting me up in particular, other than insisting in diverting the nature of the game, since some claims are indeed forbidden, it's not as simple structured as a mere flavor restriction game.

It didn't consistently strike like he was specifically looking for a reaction from my part, it felt more like a vote casted to move the attention onto me further than foreseeable.

Also a scum would hardly put themselves in the center of attention and as soon as the game started like a few players showed so far to believe I did.
In other words I don't believe he is likely Town genuinely voting me up because thinking there's high chance I'm scum, a Town would quite usually be genuinely less rushy in voting up given that the odds such supposed ability is Town-Aligned in this specific game are not necessarily low given several implications such as who posted according to him, the game flavor, and in which circumstances it happened. (360 degrees spectrum of the matter).

In other words shallow processing is a scum indicator to me.

He didn't even stop enough of a while to reflect about the odds of me being scum or not.
"You're throwing a tantrum" "You are certain I'm scum".

And also "OMGUS" being mentioned in the same post.

You should be more introspective my boy.
I legit never spotted Light so frantically heated since the first time I started playing Mafia on Worstgen.
Me busting Light on D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.