Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That it seems as tho mihawk told him what he needed to learn and left him to do it (probably bc mihawk can't give that much away if he still wants zoro to push him not rape him) whereas Ray could teach luffy as much as he could bc there's no rivalry
It makes sense because he clearly wants a strong challenger and he probably wants Zoro to surpass him and beat him but not because he gave Zoro everything needed to defeat him. He still wants Zoro to grow a lot on his own.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hopes were never crushed in the first place, lol. We keep moving. Luffy has Adc CoC, Zoro doesn't. Luffy has Adv CoO, Zoro doesn't. Luffy even has a level above Adv CoA, Zoro doesn't. I've just one word for Zoro in the context of his comparison with Luffy-
For someone who had his hopes never crushed, I saw plenty of tears in Wano. :suresure:
Zoro has advCoC before Luffy, lmao. Literally manga fact.
He has advCoO before Luffy, manga fact.
He has advCoA before Luffy, another manga fact.
Zoro's attack hurt Kaido more than Luffy's by a huge margin.

Zoro has the greatest feats in the manga, literally stopped two Emperors' island buster and still gravely injured Kaido.
Zoro carries Luffy's ass the entire fight. Your conclusion - Luffy is stronger?

"You'd think that usually comes before someone literally says they are at their limit.."

Well sorry ...I guess Oda never made characters go beyond when they said that they are at their limits.

Oh wait...
You are entirely missing my point lol

Not once has a fight in this series had a character go "this is my strongest attack/I'm done after this", then proceed to get back up, get stronger and go "whoops, just kidding!". Everytime this happened to Luffy, which is literally only against Crocodile, he narratively wasn't actually finished with those fights

If Oda doesn't want Zoro on the roof and assisting to fight Kaido, then Oda is going to do exactly just that. The argument is not in your favor here. Zoro did exactly what the story required him to up there, what he does after is entirely up to Oda.

Go ahead, cherry pick another sentence here to complain about.

Hurting what lmao. Zoro is the first down. Zoro is down even before Killer :gokulaugh::milaugh:
You are hurt because Zoro has outshined all the other super novas on the roof and was the mvp of the fight while you tried to downplay him every week. Keep crying like a little bitch on weekly basis.
:myman:
Cant wait for you to cry more when Zoro goes for a round 2 with kaido.
:myman:

I initially thought so but Luffy has never used the ability with Ray around. I initially thought Ad CoC users can sense this shit but you have Kaido acting surprised about Zoro's CoC. Ray randomly knowing Luffy has CoC might just be a simple mistake on Oda's part or there is probably another ability that comes with it later on that allows certain users to work out who has it and who doesn't.
Or it could be as simple as "plot". Who knows

You realize that the fight is far from over right?

Kaido is a Yonko and possesses a df so there is a very high probability that he will possess awakening. If his awakening is like normal zoan awakening then his strength and recovery will increase at minimum. Which means the fight with Kaido is far from over.

When have you ever seen the main villain leader fall before any of their top subordinates fall. It doesn't happen. Even Jack has returned yet people think that Kaido is done.

Depending on how strong his awakening is it might be nearly impossible to keep Kaido down. That's where Zoro we're coming to play. Remember, Oda did say in one of his q&a sessions that Kaido is not the type of character that would be defeated by being punched.

ZKK still very much alive.
:finally:
Exactly the fight still far from over and Luffy sent Zoro to the dome where the main SH fights are happening, can't you see what's gonna happen? It should be obvious that Luffy's final battle against Kaido will be the climax of the Arc and Zoro may as well kill an already defeated Kaido of course, there is always this possibility.

Flashback before going to the roof .

Luffy : I'll fight kaido you wait here.

All clever OP "readers" : See Luffy said he'll go alone !!

Weeks of mocking cuz Luffy supposedly ordered Zoro not go up.

Zoro goes up, those clever readers :
"Well it was obvious that he will go to the roof anyways he'll do nothing "

Sees current situation about to happen again and the same people pushing the idea.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

he didnt say Kaido is not the type of character that would be defeated by being punched
he said he doesnt know how luffy defeats him and people will not be satisfied if luffy defeats kaido by just punches, and that was in dressrosa arc
So he doesn't want Kaido to be defeated by being punched to death. Check.

If only there was a strong swordsman alive that could damage Kaido like Oden could. Oh there is. Zoro!

Status
Not open for further replies.