Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Me busting Light on D1.
Yeah you busted me so much that you umm voted to lynch the guy I pushed for a lynch lmao. :gokulaugh:And my sub got lynched on D6.

So you were either game-throwing or ignorant lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Thanks to all the townies at the end of the game that made this possible!

Tbh I wish I played better from the start. I soft cleared Gambit and Mango a few times earlier in the game and wasted posts insulting Finalbeta.

And if it wasnโ€™t for UwU getting modkilled Iโ€™m pretty sure we wouldnโ€™t of won.

Game was 100% not fair. The ratio of town to mafia along with the amount of protects town has. To top it off the host decided to screw mafia voting power. We were a 4 man team with +3 voting power. If they were going to do might as well turn my 2 shot into a passive instead. This is why I thought UwU was mafia and told them to end game scum after I saw his flip. Besides reborn, scum also decided to throw the game out the window. Well it was funny game either way. Thanks.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Game was 100% not fair. The ratio of town to mafia along with the amount of protects town has. To top it off the host decided to screw mafia voting power. We were a 4 man team with +3 voting power. If they were going to do might as well turn my 2 shot into a passive instead. This is why I thought UwU was mafia and told them to end game scum after I saw his flip. Besides reborn, scum also decided to throw the game out the window. Well it was funny game either way. Thanks.
Lmao, I'm sorry again, in my head there was no way we lost lmao.
UwU wanted to play hard to get, and I kinda freaked out and "claim baited" him LOL

It wasn't intentional though, I was convinced everyone knew who he was at this point lmao, didn't really think that far lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
u fkers rly pulled that off somehow lol

enough with the sweet talk, time for some rant :goyea:

both town and scum played like dogsht lmao. scum outed for dayz and town out here lynching 3 workers and killing the town tracker lmfao

@Flower learn what troll means lol

@Robin u were the 5th scum member for alot of the midgame, so much that they decided to ignore u completely and keep u alive, but little did they know u had such a busted ass double commute lmfao. still wp at end for sure, tho ur commute on tac was very risky and woulda lost the game if reborn had 2x vote power and killed beta. the smarter play was to commute reborn to deny kills for sure. good comeback tho

@TheAncientCenturion u were a fken beast. as expected from the town leader vice captain. SHINZOU SASAGEYOO

@Finalbeta u were on point most of the game, just needed to see more confidence from u in ur reads.

@Reborn u played pretty well actually, but the mid game assistance u gave to gambit/mango by ignoring their wagons put u as scum in beta/tac eyes, so u guys needed to take them out b4 the endgame. i'm surprised u guys didnt frame robin after LG lynch tbh. overall rly liked ur play and feel like u got it calculated only to get cucked by insane double commute lol

@MangoSenpai video says it all lol

@Natalija what the actual fff.... trust me for once lol

@Gambit isnt this just how u play normally? with or without restriction lmao? ur one of those ppl that always gets put as wagon every game even if u didnt say sht lol

@Udell didnt get to spend much time with ya, but u subbed in a pretty tight spot and tried to make the most out of it ngl. worked pretty good for the most part so wp by u. dont think u guys needed to bus each others, but rather fake claim some actions like roleblocking beta then come and say thats the reason kill failed n stuff. u just needed 1 more mislynch to win. or 1 less failed night kill lol.

@Juliet @solis @JordyTheSloth @Grammaton @RippedCal i would love to see u guys here again, u r a delight to play with. we didnt get to play much or know each others alot cuz of those early deaths lmao. u guys made it clear to read u as town and played hard for ur wincon, that's y scum had to rid of u early rip

@Emperor Joelinton @Marimo_420[/USER] u guys had some of the best town roles and just inactifaged it LOL. the setup was made in mind with ur roles been heavy hitters lmao. just needed more activity from u

@Lindltaylor @Light D Lamperouge @Fujishiro my town pool ningens bb!! the miller, the scum, and the SK!! stop acting too god dem townie every day 1 lol

@Random Asshole best restriction gameplay i've seen lmaoo. sux none picked up on it in the game.

@T-Peinโ„ข @Jew D. Boy @Lord Genome did u guys actually have a mason chat? u seemed out of sync, but can i blame ya? i wouldnt rly be bothered with the game if i cant talk for 2 cycles. brutal restriction tbh

@~UwU~ not the indie wayne i expected. looks like ur role is rly troll and mafia is too dumb for not realizing u win with them early on. it was too obvious at some point i even pointed out couple times. they probably shuda made u in a chat with the godfather honestly.

@Rej @Midnight Delight living legends. town was just too paranoid of lynch immunity like they have never seen it b4 in their lives lol. now they know whassup

if i forgot sm1, then u dont matter

(jk) i rly feel i forgot sm1 lol

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Lindltaylor @Light D Lamperouge @Fujishiro my town pool ningens bb!! the miller, the scum, and the SK!! stop acting too god dem townie every day 1 lol
My second favourite meme from mafia games, right behind the JDB Zoro shi shi son son one.

Status
Not open for further replies.