Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i'm really excited for all the Zoro and Sanji moments we're going to get if Law takes Zoro under the roof :finally:

I hope with maybe an energy boosting recipe from Sanji and Marco's healing they can get Zoro back into shape, and then we get the duo kick King and Queen's ass :steef:
Yesss, if Yamato is going to Kaidou without fighting anyone, then high chance Zoro and Sanji are gonna tag team the Calamities duo :finally:
My god Worst Gen would fucking explode if that happens :sanmoji:

Kaido won't be defeated until he is dead. That's what you're not understanding.

You make it sound like Zoro just going to walk up to an unconscious Kaido on the ground and cut his head off. That's not going to happen. You should know better than that. That's not the type of character Zoro is and Oda write his manga in that way.

The official one piece magazine did ask question Zoro would recreate Ryuma's legendary dragon slaying feat above the capital.
Bro Zoro is not defeating Luffy's opponent I won't keep arguing with the obvious :okay:

Then what is the purpose of killing (or beheading as it seems the scenario ZKK guys believe) an already defeated Kaido? That's not a big feat. That's just a murder and I wonder how would be Yamato's reaction seeing someone beheading his already defeated daddy (I think the relationship between Yamato and Kaido is not that bad. At worst it's similar to Judge and his son, and in end of WCI Sanji still chose to save his daddy who also gave him an exploding bracelet and gave him a beating).
Simple example scenario:
Luffy defeats Kaido and both of them pass out.
Kaido gets back up and Luffy doesn't.
A dragon goes towards Kaido.
Zoro protects Luffy from the dragon.

You're creating limitations on headcanon and possible paths Oda can take.
You can't ignore existing plotlines simply because you can't picture a way of it happening lol.
It's like people always suggesting the battle moving to the Flower Capital but the usual counter-response was "there is no way we can move to the Flower Capital". People always thought the only way we could move to the Flower Capital was by getting defeated and etc... But Oda simply made Kaido pick up the island and now he's dropping it on the Flower Capital.
Predict outcomes, not paths to that outcome.

Zoro is just a side character nothing more, nothing else. The SN are the Big Boys. Luffy is the King
Wow, you guys are getting desperate now. Zoro it's not a side character and he is a SN.

Zoro is one of the main characters in the manga called One Piece, not Luffy. He has been any manga since the very beginning. Luffy specifically sought after Zoro for his strength and fighting skills.

Akainu's dark sparkles might show up soon enough
Sakazuki is fodder control gorosei slave, Koby is the best marine him and garp both masters rokoshiki and he has Advanced CoO per Oda words
Post automatically merged:

Akainu's dark sparkles might show up soon enough
Sakazuki is fodder control gorosei slave, Koby is the best marine him and garp both masters rokoshiki and he has Advanced CoO per Oda words

I imagine that according to someone now half dead Zoro has to defeat King and behead Kaido, and maybe even some kind of focus on his past/his ancestors is needed. After he had 10 chapters with Kaido and Big Mom (showed advanced CoC before Luffy according to the same people) and gave his best against Kaido.
And somehow without dealing with Orochi that he promised to kill.

But we were greedy in WCI :mihugh:

Low Top Tier King needs help from Queen to deal with Low Top Tier Marco who still beat their asses?
It's fine that you're supporting King with all your might but low top tier King is huge wank. I don't even wank Katakuri on this level lol.
Stfu Marco is not low Top Tier, he is God Tier because the Blue Chicken is the leader of Cuckos.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Post automatically merged:

Akainu is in all likelihood stronger than Coby but EoS Coby will at least allegedly be capable to clean his shoes.

Wow, you guys are getting desperate now. Zoro it's not a side character and he is a SN.

Zoro is one of the main characters in the manga called One Piece, not Luffy. He has been any manga since the very beginning. Luffy specifically sought after Zoro for his strength and fighting skills.
A Main character who is not there in Whole Cake Island for like 70 Chapters
or not there in Impel Down and Marineford

Luffy is the only main character
deal with it

I'm the one sitting here telling you to wait for Redons summary lol

I never denied ZKK lol, even if I think its unrealistic and very unlike Zoro to just lop someone's head off. Like I've said, the Ryuuma parallel already happened on Punk Hazard, but I wont sit here and deny compelling arguments for it.

What i did deny is it being his actual fight in the end. A major part of this is how much Oda has actually dedicated to the rooftop fight (about ~7 chapters so far) without ACTUALLY doing any of the fights below. What this normally indicates to me is that Oda is trying to finish something on the roof before he finishes setting things up below it.

Notice how Zoro is showing using his allegedly strongest attack before even Nami and Usopp beat Ulti? Notice how Sanji hasn't even gotten his matchup yet against either calamity (assuming he does)? My argument has always been (since he went to the roof), that Oda will portray Zoro's feats against the Yonko since he introduced multiple story avenues for it beforehand. Now that he performed it, people need to ask:

- Why did Oda have Zoro collapse before any other fight truly started?

- Why hasn't Oda given the 3 calamities their definitive matchups yet?

- Why haven't Sanji and Yamato encountered opponents on their level yet?

Combine that with the *possibility* (I stress the word) that Luffy just told Zoro and/or Law to go down under the roof, you can start to see why those pieces might align.

Again, this has nothing to do with ZKK lol
A very well written post. I see this happening as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.