Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start thinking of it as a 4th level of armament.

Black lightning forms already on the first level with those that have strong Haki (Ulti, Kata, Sanji,Zoro, etc).

Second level is just Shockwave haki

Third is advanced CoA, denoted by Luffys attack names (Red, Red Roc), and is internal destruction and doesn't even seem to exhibit black lightning

CoC attacks seem to be like level 1 but only the lightning is far more exaggerated, and you hit the person before actually making contact

I hope next chapter Oda cuts back to the Jack fight

Going into this arc, the calamities where what i was most excited for and it was especially after seeing how bad ass jack was

Others thought he was an L machine but I couldn’t have possibly thought anymore differently. To me Jack was always a beast in design, attitude and actions!

now we’re in Wano and Jack is still my favorite! King and Queen are alright and I’m sorry but Queen’s design......anyways I’ve always Saw Jack as a mini Kaido aka a Kaido Jr, the son Yamato wasn’t! That’s why i wanna see Yamato V Jack

Let me clear 1 thing. The black lightning when 2 haki users clashes is the clash of busoushoku(CoA). Oda used always like this and this is nothing new, the reason to why the leaker(?) is saying that this time is with Haoushoku is because this time the black lightning appears before they attack.
Does the leaker says anything about asura being coc related?

Status
Not open for further replies.