Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one think, usually redon always post the q/a in pirateking and I guess other forums as well but this time he hasn't done it. This could mean 2 things

1- The 5ch leaker is trolling(which I personally doubt, this is not how Japanese trollers troll)
2- Redon is sleeping. Which I doubt even more than the Japanese guy trolling as Ive seen him connected in all the possible hours in this world. I even believe that he is a robot who loves one piece and give us spoilers so I don't know.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The strongest CoC user on the rooftop is Luffy. Zoro doesn't even know how to use it.
And this chapter also basically confirmed Luffy is the strongest with Zoro saying he used everything and Luffy asking the SN to leave Kaido to him.

The previous chapters were good hype for Zoro and this one is also good for him but this is a Luffy chapter.
?

Who did Luffy even consistently damage on this rooftop with his CoC? Like Zoro instead accomplished?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The question now is to climb the ASHURA that kaido TANKOU.

There were people saying that Kaido dodged: Hiryuu Kaen !!!
When the translation said: Watch out Kaido!
And that ZORO missed his attack, no one believes that Hiryuu Kaen would kill KAIDO or deal damage equal to TOGEN TOTSUKA.

3 thousand worlds of zoro, must have been used in OFF.
I need to know which AP of Ashura and what level he is, of the best fans of ZORO.

so, did law only save himself? again
i knew he was a selfish prick.:whitepress::lusalty:
after i started to believe people who say that he saved zoro last second in the previous chapter:lawsigh:

Cmon now, stop it
It's not you nor any Shanks fans that is the father of CoC wank

Father of CoC wank is @Jo_Ndule , stop talking as if you get a big W this week. Shanks isn't even mentioned this week, nor not confirmed already that he has advanced CoC.
its highly likely that he has it... but whats astonishing is that his rival is able to rival him without Coc... if Mihawk doesn't have Coc

The strongest CoC user on the rooftop is Luffy. Zoro doesn't even know how to use it.
And this chapter also basically confirmed Luffy is the strongest with Zoro saying he used everything and Luffy asking the SN to leave Kaido to him.

The previous chapters were good hype for Zoro and this one is also good for him but this is a Luffy chapter.
Guess the other CoC user on the roof who hasn’t shown everything he’s got :arnoling:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
if Kaido don't know how strong you are ... it means you are not even a great fighter

it make ZERO sense for KAIDO to not know the power of most famous warlord ...
Even if they did fight. We all know who would win. Still not gonna show up on that list :kayneshrug:

Good, good.

Keep on denying the GodHawk greatness until EoS hits you.

Then you can cry to Oda all you like.

:yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.