Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
?

How tf people can come to this conclusion is beyond me. The entire theme of One Piece, from Chapter 1 has been inherited will. Zoro has inherited Oden’s katana and his will, interacting significantly with both his son and his daughter. Yet this has barely come into play this entire fight, with Kaido still unsatisfied that he will ever see a samurai on par with Oden. Oda is not going to leave this plot thread hanging, particularly when Zoro has been foreshadowed to turn Enma black and take his haki to the next level.

The Scabbards showed that Oda can and will sideline characters temporarily before bringing them back to conclude their story arcs. Now that Zoro knows or is somewhat aware that he might have CoC, this downtime with Law will let him come back stronger with a possible new powerup through imbuing Enma with CoC and forging a black blade.

Luffy is not going to 1v1 Kaido to the end. Momonosuke has his lineage factor. Yamato wants to defeat her father and Zoro has to turn Enma black. All these characters have unfinished business and we can expect to see them for the finale.

wish it happens. However, Luffy explicitly tells Zoro to go down though. Seeing zoro resist Luffy command is a bit weird.

If Zoro takes on King after Law says almost all of the bones in his body are probably Broken, that will be too much hype :milaugh:

Maybe he gets a heal from Marco or something.
if he is going to have a fight, then it happens only after having medical attention and in case, if he fights someone of that commander caliber without any healing, then either the opponent is utter trash or Oda just taking ass pull to the next level...that is literally trash writing...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
that line never existed in the manga man :)

but sure why not :moonwalk:

p.s

let's be fair ... I can't give Mihawk ANY hype for CoC ... simply cause Zoro have it is not enough ...
maybe he dose but me (and well majority of fandom) won't give him that hype for now
and Zoro fandom ALWAYS stood against CoC so you can't blame us either

but

I will join Mihawk when we got black blade hype :cheers:
Just wait till we see the clash of their backstory. It's gonna blow this shit out the water.

If Zoro takes on King after Law says almost all of the bones in his body are probably Broken, that will be too much hype :milaugh:

Maybe he gets a heal from Marco or something.
I wonder if Law can actually repair separated bones like this. Probably not considering he couldn't reattach his arm, but yeah I assume Marco potentially will be:

- Attacked by Perospero, King and Queen at once, causing him to be injured/knocked away.

- Law will potentially find Marco, spending time to heal Zoro.

Personally I can't see Zoro just being knocked out the rest of the arc. Seems way to anticlimactic. If the other fights already happened at this point, then I would understand it, but the fact that none have points to me that he is potentially warranted a matchup against a calamity (imo, King)

Status
Not open for further replies.