Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is a shit writer if Law really listens to Luffy and goes down

Either way, condom is way too overconfident and is about to get his shit wrecked.
Lmao

Law will listen imo. He was more pissed when he couldn't finish Doffy off after GK and had to leave the fight up to Luffy, which ended in success.
Now Law will have more faith in Luffy and go downstairs.

Kidd and killer vs big mom just like I predicted can’t wait

:steef:
Lol obviously your chances of being right is if you do many predictions involving 1 person. You made Zoro vs Big Mom thread remember

Anyways BM is got Napoleon and Prometheus. And she's barely damaged. Kid and Killer die if no help arrives ASAP. A very strong help.

Who you got? Law and Zoro (after Marco heals them) or Marco and Law (Zoro takes care of King).

Zoro to pave the way for Kid to become Emperor too? :zosmug:

I wonder if Law can actually repair separated bones like this. Probably not considering he couldn't reattach his arm, but yeah I assume Marco potentially will be:

- Attacked by Perospero, King and Queen at once, causing him to be injured/knocked away.

- Law will potentially find Marco, spending time to heal Zoro.

Personally I can't see Zoro just being knocked out the rest of the arc. Seems way to anticlimactic. If the other fights already happened at this point, then I would understand it, but the fact that none have points to me that he is potentially warranted a matchup against a calamity (imo, King)
I know that many have speculated on Marco being assaulted by King, Queen and Perospero at the same time but at this point it seems unlikely since Perospero hasn't been attacking him upon seeing him struggling with the Calamities and that Queen seems far more busy, for some silly plot reasons, focusing on anyone but Marco.

How?
When Zoro at his limit..when he only had one shot in him left did as much damage as Oden did and far far far more damage than Luffy..fresh Zoro who can land 100 hits will ZKK
Zoro with all his bones broken did what oden did to a stronger hybrid kaido.
Zoro has only done Ashura when he was extremely damaged anyways....

Plus when has Damage ever been any indicator to weaker AP. Zoro gave Kaido his strongest attack, and couldn't kill him. His strongest attack left a scar. That's it.

Nerfed asura scarring kaido, dear god!
what do you mean nerfed??...this is a fight between 5 vs 2 all full health except kaido... injuries happen and that’s not a nerf.. he sacrificed his body to save his teammates which in turn saved him... it’s part of the fight not a nerf...then used the remaining strength in his body to deliver his strongest attack and scar kaido, a massive feat but zoro wasn’t nerfed

nerf is when there is an outside factor before the fight... eg zoro food poisoning before a fight
Whitebeards sickness, sanji against women, luffy not eating against any opponent

Lol obviously your chances of being right is if you do many predictions involving 1 person. You made Zoro vs Big Mom thread remember

Anyways BM is got Napoleon and Prometheus. And she's barely damaged. Kid and Killer die if no help arrives ASAP. A very strong help.

Who you got? Law and Zoro (after Marco heals them) or Marco and Law (Zoro takes care of King).

I said that if they split up that zoro can go against big mom and gave reasons why.

I only ever truly believed in kidd and killer vs big mom tho but I wasn’t gonna count out zoro going up against her

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro has only done Ashura when he was extremely damaged anyways....

Plus when has Damage ever been any indicator to weaker AP. Zoro gave Kaido his strongest attack, and couldn't kill him. His strongest attack left a scar. That's it.
Difference between damage and all your bones being broken to the point it shocks Dr law he could even keep cutting prometheus let alone what he did after.

why would they need help? so far kid has shown that he can take Prometheus' attacks, Zeus' attacks and Big Mom's punches just fine.

H

humanbeing

If Luffy uses G4 it's game over , he ain't knocking him out. Either he gets thicker plot armor or he straight up looses and we get act 3 END
When Luffy decides to fight some one alone and tell the others to do something else he always wins.
he told Franky to go help robin and fought Rob Lucci till he defeated him
he told Jinbe and co to go without him and he defeated Katakuri
I doubt that he needs help against Kaido after that. Old man Hyo was pretty sure that Luffy will be able to defeat BM in Udon

I

Indigo

The trainign for ryou was important, Luffy is just applying what he learned from that training but using CoC instead of CoA....And honestly, thats what is actualy stupid about it....Why didnt he try to do that before LMAO?
Beacuse Rayleigh is a troll and said he would teach the basics, and Luffy had to learn the rest by doing it and fighting stronger people, so Luffy assumed CoC was just fodder control, like the fanbase did.

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.