Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how redundant it is to say to say that Elbaf is being saved for BM so Luffy can 1v1 her there without any help after this chapter.
At this point I have long given up on any chance to see a real fight between her and Luffy, Oda won't even let her injure even a member of the Weak Trio, and he's most likely going to turn her into O-Lin for good in Act 4.

Wow, base Luffy hurting hybrid Kaido was not what I expected at all.
This CoC power up is broken af and puts him above all the others pirates of the alliance by a large margin right now. Thinking about how he was one-shotted in G4 just few days before all this it's very weird.
Tbh Oda was never really good with power levels and power up, just like what happened at Enies Lobby.
Anyway, very solid chapter.
Beside Zoro, Law was also impressive on the roof.
I wonder what will happen to these two downstairs.
All I want now is my boy vs a Calamity and G5 Luffy in the next chapters.
LET'S GOOOO GUYS
:finally::stealthblack:

A normal CoC can't hurt people, what Zoro did was exactly the same what Luffy and Kaido did in the end of chapter. Kaido get cut by Zoro already one time and that was without CoC. With means the source of the CoC was Ashura.
The problem with this is the spoiler provider said Adv CoC usage has distinct visual characteristics; Black lightning on your attack (and not on the clash of attacks), not touching the opponent when attacking like WB and Roger showed.

From his information, Zoro's Ashura was just like Ulti and Luffy's earlier clash.

Let's wait for the chapter for confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.