Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower I learned more about the modkill, and I want to rescind my comment that I didn't think it was warranted. I'm still not certain either way because I haven't seen the anime, but I understand your reasoning now. This is a good example of why I don't like to try and police role claiming, since it can create unclear situations like this, but role claiming was banned here and I now see why you said UwU broke that rule.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Btw, I took out my disappointment earlier regarding double commute every night. Well it happened because losing a game after being just one kill away from winning makes you feel a bit bad.

After all who doesn't like winning the game

But tbh, hosting isn't easy job. It's easier to play than host.

It's easy to criticize but making a balanced setup is difficult task.... really difficult task

Considering that both @Flower and @Kvothe Kingkiller are new hosts I think they did tremendously good work as hosts.

The game was fun and enjoyable. They were managing things well and responding to queries on time.

So thank you hosts for the game. Had fun....

@Flower I learned more about the modkill, and I want to rescind my comment that I didn't think it was warranted. I'm still not certain either way because I haven't seen the anime, but I understand your reasoning now. This is a good example of why I don't like to try and police role claiming, since it can create unclear situations like this, but role claiming was banned here and I now see why you said UwU broke that rule.
I think I will allow flavour claiming next time and include more janitor kills or anti claim kills for the Mafia team. However, providing fake claims was not possible, so we had to restrict flavour claiming.

Two weeks is insanity. Should be good to go after a few days
I just found out about this. Two weeks is indeed far too long of a break, especially when most of us want to see the calendar move faster, not slower. @AL sama please reconsider. Your game will be plenty active without a two week break. Anyway, more activity isn't always better. The last game had almost 700 pages, and most of us have no idea what happened on most of those pages. This game had 150 pages, and was still enormously time consuming to keep up with. What is the purpose of a two week delay?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I agree lets do a different game so we aren't waiting so long. I've been dead for weeks
yee

lets see whose down for a turbo on the weekend maybe

this setup

so if we r gna have a week or so break between garo game and AL's joker game could we do a turbo in the meantime?

i could do a quick half knight errant setup

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Knight-Errant

5 vanilla townies
1 masoner (subject to change to gunsmith: a role that receives a result if you have a gun or not (eg: cop, vig, or mafia have guns. SK does not))
1 random town power role

1 mafia goon
1 random mafia power role

1 jack of all trades SK (will have the same abilities as the town and mafia power roles, in addition to a 1 shot strongman kill modifier)

> mafia kills on odd nights, SK kills on even nights.

wonder if we can get ppl interested in this setup
@Fujishiro @Light D Lamperouge @Flower @Lindltaylor @Grammaton @Finalbeta @TheAncientCenturion @Natalija @MangoSenpai @Robin @T-Pein™ @~UwU~ @Dragomir @Reborn etc..etc...

Emil

Certified Memelord
Btw, I took out my disappointment earlier regarding double commute every night. Well it happened because losing a game after being just one kill away from winning makes you feel a bit bad.

After all who doesn't like winning the game

But tbh, hosting isn't easy job. It's easier to play than host.

It's easy to criticize but making a balanced setup is difficult task.... really difficult task

Considering that both @Flower and @Kvothe Kingkiller are new hosts I think they did tremendously good work as hosts.

The game was fun and enjoyable. They were managing things well and responding to queries on time.

So thank you hosts for the game. Had fun....
do agree the hosting was done pretty well
everything's on time and we get vote count updates every now n then

:goyea:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I had some thoughts about this game but I aired them out already and some of the users had already said them out loud

it was a good hustle @MangoSenpai @Udell @Reborn @Gambit :endthis:

This was my first time hosting a game. Thanks @Flower for the opportunity and for hosting this game. I appreciate everyone that played or subbed in. :sweat:
You were really good in managing things.

And, you would definitely be a good host in future.

Just stay away from the bitch *cough* nat

Status
Not open for further replies.