Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is surely stronger than Zoro at this point. Luffy stopped a blow from hybrid Kaido with one leg? That is a much better feat than holding off an attack from Big Mom and Kaido for one second and then almost dying as a result.

Luffy also just took a blow from hybrid Kaido and is fighting hybrid Kaido in his base form and blocking blows from him too.

Luffy at this point very may well have reached mid top tier, AKA low/mid Admiral level.
Luffy with that advance CoC gonna be too OP man.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

It is the second time that KAIDO has received an attack that is killing anyone without including BIG MOM and himself, and continues to fight as if nothing has happened.:cheers::kaimoji::kaimoji::kaimoji::kaimoji:

Fuck no Luffy ain't the start of it
Only Luffy dickriders are the ones even talking about Luffy

Luffy has been irrelevant fuck for months now

Also unconscious or consciousness..Zoros advanced CoC fucked Kaido up and has been using it since EL while Luffys gay condom ass is now catching up
Luffy literally just figured out the key to seriously damage Kaido, how is that irrelevant?

The Nami getting Zeus had no foreshadowing before, plus she had never seen Zeus' personality or interracted with him before, and it made the whole Big Mom chasing the Straw Hats looks cringeworthy and stupid, though most of WCI second half was like that.

And the Big Mom getting Zeus back and Nami crying and telling Zeus that she hates him was so cringeworthy.

And you ask me how it is bad ?

From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.
Please don't forget that Kaido is doing all of this while lifting Onigashima.

Wanna make a bet ?

If Zoro fights King, i'll delete my account.
If Zoro doesn't fight King, you change your name to "TissueChampion23" permanently.
1. We already made a bet, @RayanOO was there and liked our comments at the time.
2. No, I ain't letting you get off that easy. You will use an avatar of my choosing permanently.
3. If you are okay with that, then deal.
Post automatically merged:

Don't ignore my bet proposal coward.
literally responded to you, idiot

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
By consensus Hybrid Kaido > base Dragon form, from that perspective it should at least match Oden's feat if not surpass it.
Hybrid is better fighting wise but not better in everything. Full Zoan form is maybe more durable, and even if they were both as durable Oden really put Kaido down, here Kaido is still standing and fighting. For now Oden feat => Zoro one. If Zoro had matched Oden feat Kaido would have said something in that sense

Status
Not open for further replies.