Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
we really in fasted state for quite a long time boyz :josad:
Loll it legit feels like the rooftop fight is gonna end soon and we haven't seen the other beast pirates hybrid form yet.
Was hoping for extreme diff fights but seems like Oda is gonna powerscale the SHs and mid diff their opponents in 1 chapter. The fights that started before Luffy got to the roof should have been done a few chapters ago imo.

its from our perspective as Sanji fans, thats why its kinda boring.
but i have an assumption if Sanji will got his shine moment later on, and i hope VegaPank leaks is true afterall.
Its not only that but sometimes is missing i cannot tell what
This whole rooftop fight is over the top, underdome is kinda running around and in waiting mode
Even if there where others member of the roof, it will still feel kinda boring, there is no emotional impact in this fight
:josad:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Its not only that but sometimes is missing i cannot tell what
This whole rooftop fight is over the top, underdome is kinda running around and in waiting mode
Even if there where others member of the roof, it will still feel kinda boring, there is no emotional impact in this fight
:josad:

Rooftop fight doesnt feel like one piece.
Is just random big blasts from the yonkos.
Has more a DBZ feeling than a one piece vibe. I find it quite boring.
The pacing also feels very bad. Even if the raid "fails", the dome fights should be done by now.
Going back to them after all this hype on the roof is really shitty.
Storywise I already put Wano at the bottom of the arcs. I legit dislike it. Its clunky, feels dragged at some points of no importance, feels rushed at moments that should have a greater impact, offscreens too much stuff.
Battle wise, thats purely personal preference, but I would never have given Zoro CoC. CoC itself is already something I dislike because it gives this "chosen one" vibe to a character that was built upon hard work and driver by a promise and his own ambition. Now I'm left wondering if Zoro could have reached his Dream if he didnt have the Luck to be born with CoC. I hate this kind of gimmick that contradicts a character growth, but I understand the hype for it. Its "cool".
Still dont want Sanji to have it, though.
Not gonna say that the "monster trio" dynamic is dead just yet, but I REALLY dont see it holding up unless Oda REALLY goes out of his way to make it believable after all this. Gonna wait and see.
Dont feel to bothered by Sanji's absense for a few chapters. I actually assume he is not appearing for quite a few chapters still.:moonwalk:

Post automatically merged:

Edited the comment because I realized this isn't spoiler section and not everyone might follow them.
Better play it safe so I don't ruin it for someone :P

Last edited:
If someone decided to downplay Sanji by saying "Sanji would abandon his dream and put his life above the others", just use this panel.

Sanji had a DF book when he was kid but didn't know DF weakness

:okay:
It's just a plot hole. For example, Sanji has a devil fruit dictionary back in Germa but for some reason, he doesn't know how Doflamingo's fruit works.

If someone decided to downplay Sanji by saying "Sanji would abandon his dream and put his life above the others", just use this panel.
Agreed. Sanji's already displayed his determination throughout the series in regards to Zeff and his crew. Sanji even acknowledges that Zeff lost his dream of looking for the All Blue due to saving Sanji. Sanji would gladly die for Zeff so it'd be strange if he gave up his dream of finding the All-Blue (which he knows Zeff can't attain due to Sanji).

Also, can I become a member of this FC or is it exclusive or something?

Agreed. Sanji's already displayed his determination throughout the series in regards to Zeff and his crew. Sanji even acknowledges that Zeff lost his dream of looking for the All Blue due to saving Sanji. Sanji would gladly die for Zeff so it'd be strange if he gave up his dream of finding the All-Blue (which he knows Zeff can't attain due to Sanji).
Yeah, Sanji is ready to die for other people yet some clowns saying that he will abandon others to protect his life and dream.

Also, can I become a member of this FC or is it exclusive or something?
Just ask @RayanOO and you can join. Since your contribution to Sanji's honor is proficient and honorable, I will give your the rank of a Captain in the post down below ^^

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...c-the-prince-of-love.30/page-410#post-1204800

the fight on the roof will last 5-10 chaps... with Kaido definitively loosing

what if it turns out that sanji off screens both Queen and king after marco is recovering from his grave injuries
I doubt he'll off-screen either but he'll definitely beat one of them. Just like how Oda broke away from the rooftop for a while after he started it, I expect him to do that again or to swap between the two like he did in the last few chapters. However Oda goes about it, Sanji will likely get his fight some chapters from now. I'd estimate in the next 5-10 chapters.

Haha you are obviously welcome here ! You’re in !
Thanks.

I doubt he'll off-screen either but he'll definitely beat one of them. Just like how Oda broke away from the rooftop for a while after he started it, I expect him to do that again or to swap between the two like he did in the last few chapters. However Oda goes about it, Sanji will likely get his fight some chapters from now. I'd estimate in the next 5-10 chapters.
Honestly i hope oda reflects the same hype he did on the roof with sanji... i cant help but imagine sanji's potential

VIP's only :goatasure:

Dammit Rayan! Let me have some fun...:whitepress:
so you did the same thing with me if i remember correctly..
:optimistic: