Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

Its confirmed! LETS GOOOOO!!! Wow holy ****... He had CoC and didnt even know it this whole time. That's remarkable. This might be what Zoro needs to perfect in the long run in order to be WSS.

Also Luffy is going to be a beast! He flat out told everybody "im good homies. I got this" 🤣 Kaido is D O N E. Done! Matter of fact im calling him Kaidone from now on.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
I’m not putting any stock on the raid failing after this chapter. When Luffy says he’ll win, he almost always does, and Oda just had him develop this next stage of CoC.

The other Straw Hat fights have only just started, Sanji has yet to make his move and get his fight, Zeus is being setup as Nami’s lightning solution, Orochi is almost finished when examining how his fruit must work, and Kaido has revealed a lot his abilities as is.

That isn’t considering all the logistics behind staging a total loss and maintaining everyone just enough for a second go.
Yup. This is the GOD VALLEY of the New Generation :finally:
Emperor Straw Hat Luffy and "Yonkou Hunter" Zoro :cheers:

i agree with that but i think what he meant by that was that kaido was going to kill him after
I don't know man.
To me it's clear that Ashura was his last card because he was at his limit (Law stated before that a lot of his bones are probably broken due to the 1 sec block of the Hakai), so he tried to do as much damage as possible to Kaido with his strongest attack.
Therefore in his current conditions Zoro is gone.
But I don't think his role in this war is completely ended so someone will heal him like what happened to the Scabbards.

Provide the panel of Perospero helping BM to immobilize Marco.
Provide the panel of any AdmiraL successfully immobilizing Marco or bleeding Marco fairly.
There you have it, the difference. Big mom asked Perospero on panel while Kizaru never did. Big mom couldn't do shit to Marco while Kizaru made him bleed with his lasers.

Love how you snuck the word fairly in because you know Kizaru drew blood from Marco while Meme never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.