Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that wasn't even named attacks.........marco kicked both kziaru/aokiji.........and he used claws against akainu..........besides luffy/zoro has much better AP than marco..........
Who cares if those weren't named attacks?
Akainu not only evaded their attacks but also the attacks of every commanders when they were trying to protect Ace.
And It's estalbished that Izou has Ryuou so these commanders not even having basic CoA is UNLIKELY AS FUCK.

No one has injured Akainu other than Whitebeard and that was with a sneak attack

Plus not everything can be evaded......akainu never showed katakuri level finnes
Akainu dodged a sneak attack from two characters who are stronger than Kid/Law/Killer.
He's not getting hit by 90% of what Kaido tanked

If Luffy beats Kaido, Akainu goes to Sabo.
And Doflamingo goes to Law, oh wait didn't happen.

Akainu = broke Luffy's spirit, made him question if he could become PK, left a permanent battle scar on his chest.
Only one to do all these things + only character Luffy shows hatred towards at the simple mention of his name.

One Piece is Luffy Piece.

Pirateking vs Fleet Admiral = logical proper matchup.

2nd chef in staff of RA Army vs Fleet Admiral = nonsensical bullshit.

And Sabo keeps taking Ls from Fujitora so yea not happening.

Who cares if those weren't named attacks?
Akainu not only evaded their attacks but also the attacks of every commanders when they were trying to protect Ace.
And It's estalbished that Izou has Ryuou so these commanders not even having basic CoA is UNLIKELY AS FUCK.

No one has injured Akainu other than Whitebeard and that was with a sneak attack
Who cares lol? I just gave you the answer luffy/zoro's AP > marco named attack AP > no name attack...........yeah we see some long range attacks thats all if anything he didn't evade lol........akainu didn't even show adv coc..........

Who cares lol? I just gave you the answer luffy/zoro's AP > marco named attack AP > no name attack...........yeah we see some long range attacks thats all if anything he didn't evade lol........akainu didn't even show adv coc..........
AP is irrelevant lmao.
Akainu dodges based on CoO and logia intangibility.
No one has shown advanced CoC other than Kaido,Luffy,Roger and WB. Big deal, It's barely been introduced in the series rofl.

Which is why they'll clash a bit and after that is when Sabo will probably enter. He wasn't there for Ace when he died but he'll be there to take his revenge. Mera Mera and Magu Magu were destined to fight since SBS since Vol 79 SBS when Oda revealed the devil fruit superiority hierarchy. It being Sabo just reinforces it. Sabo will probably just tell Luffy to leave Akainu to him, not waste his time and fight the real final boss, lol.
Lmao, the headcanon is so real. Literally no legit reason, just the fear behind the backlash of Akainu pushing a Luffy to extreme that could mid diff the one that's gonna beat Kaido 1v1.

Either Luffy or Dragon are beating Akainu.

Wait, I just realized!!!!

Hawkins prediction about the 1% survival is Zoro as I theorized!!!

Zoro said: After I use Asura his best attack, he will leave it to Law... and ellided to the idea of his body on the brink of death...
At same time, Law said he wouldn't be socked if every bone of Zoro is crushed already!!!

I think that's what Oda is going for very soon with the whole tragedy in act 3 ending, which is the SHs see Zoro on brink of death!!!

And the doctors (all of them, Chopper, Marco, Law) with their skills cannot heal him easily... so leaving it as a dramatic ending.. and depending on Zoro's own will to survive... and naturally he will survive and by end of act 4 maybe even has his 1 vs 1 fight

Luffy: "Zoro, Torao... Thank you for protecting me until now."

Basically, all zoro did on the roof was protecting Luffy. He made it his priority instead of killing Kaidou. That's what hold him back. It made his bone broken to piece. At the last moment, he protected Luffy with his nerfed Ashura. If only he wasn't nerfed.... Bye2 Kaidou. There was a reason why Oda made hryu kaen miss. To save Kaidou for Luffy. Zoro.. The victim of the plot. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.