Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Hawkins is missing all this time, I think it's obvious that Oda has planned something big for him. He might join the fight against the Yonko, it could be Big Mom.
Zoro is out, Luffy wants to go one on one against Kaido, and Kid and Killer are not enough to take down BM, even with Law's help. If Hawkins joins them, they might have a chance to beat her
Otherwise, Hawkins meets Law after he teleports Zoro and himself in the dome and go against the Calamities

there is no he way luffy will lose he has learned something new during the fight not like alabasta where he got his ass beat three times because he didnt know enough this is a seasoned luffy
If we are following the "trope", I could see Luffy "lose" one more time in that he gets knocked away or something happens where Kaido and him stop fighting temporarily.

I assume that regardless if Yamato fights Jack or not, she will probably end up clashing with Kaido at some point when it matters. Either in between Luffys fights with Kaido or during it. She has to climb the mansion first which is where Jack technically is so let's see if she passes that point

zoro shouldn’t be soloing kaido...he was saying he will beat doflamingo but he didn’t do it alone and he knew law was gonna help him.

luffy, Kidd, law and Yamato VS kaido

law will probably deliver zoro to chopper after that he comes back. His alliance with Luffy was to take down kaido. Zoro can have smoothie after he is healthy again
Why not queen or king or Orochi at least? Zoro have no connection with smooethick

Zoro is out, Luffy wants to go one on one against Kaido, and Kid and Killer are not enough to take down BM, even with Law's help. If Hawkins joins them, they might have a chance to beat her
Otherwise, Hawkins meets Law after he teleports Zoro and himself in the dome and go against the Calamities
Yeah either he'll fight against the calamities or BM. I hope the latter is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.