Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways Luffy looked amazing this chapter and I like Luffy as a character anyways..used to be my favorite

If every Luffy fan was like @Luffy is the mc and gave Zoro his due props and not bums like @sanjikun and @OEKaneki saying dumb shit like "Law > Zoro", I'd definitely be wanking Luffy this chapter

Dude went from a YC1+ to mid top tier in a matter of minutes
I saw you made a recent top 30 ranking, does this chapter change anything with Zoro having used Ashura and CoC and base Luffy jumping tiers and replicating Roger's feat?

I wanna get ya'll opinions
Is Ashura CoC or nah?
I think the "aura" of it is. Like Kaido detected Zoro's CoC spirit when he uses the attack. I think it will be more obvious on paper than description

He 100% has CoC, but to imbue it to attacks seems involve a level of mastery over CoC which Zoro doesn't have. Asura has been described to not have the black lightning during the actual attack and Luffy only goes into the comments about CoC imbuement after Zoro does his attack.

The way the chapter is laid out makes it seem like only Kaido and Luffy are doing it

Yeah because I assumed I was talking to someone who can understand something a child could

:suresure:
why are you talking about yourself like that. :suresure::suresure::suresure:

You just admitted you couldnt grasp the concept of full contextualization.

Main Context: Luffy wants to take on Kaido alone since he also told Law to leave as well. Since Luffy also said tell every I am going to beat Kaido.

A sub context is Luffy wants to protect them. Ill admit to being wrong on part of the sub context.

why are you talking about yourself like that. :suresure::suresure::suresure:

You just admitted you couldnt grasp the concept of full contextualization.

Main Context: Luffy wants to take on Kaido alone since he also told Law to leave as well. Since Luffy also said tell every I am going to beat Kaido.

A sub context is Luffy wants to protect them. Ill admit to being wrong on part of the sub context.
Because he doesn't want Zoro to die... you couldn't reach that conclusion with the facts given?

Trash bro

Status
Not open for further replies.