Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda:
"People wont be satisfied with Luffy punches are just strong".

Creates a haki gimmick that goes around Kaido's defenses and makes the fight a 5v2.

Reader "ooooooh ok ok. We can work with that"

Oda: "immediately throws it out the window, makes CoC simply enhance Luffy's punches, sends everyone away so Luffy vs Kaido is a 1v1."

:funky:
I feel like there is more to this, for example Hawkin's predictions. They haven't come true yet. There is also Yamato who desires to go up and fight her dad,etc

Also many plot threads haven't been resolved yet, like the calamities and F6 are still realtively fresh, there is no way Kaido goes down this early. I believe the fighting will continue on Wano itself.

This could well be a Luffy vs Croc round 2 situation, where he does better but still ends upt losing.

I think its pretty clear who the person that might die in Hawkin's prediction is, it's Luffy imo.

No one else is in real danger atm but the dude facing who many believe is the strongest guy in the verse atm, sure Kaido is injured and nerfed but its still not enough. Hawkins will also come through with his card that buffs people, no way that was foreshadowed for no reason.

Keep thinking that . This is the arc of samurai . Zoro is not done .
I mean, that has no bearing on Zoro actually fighting Kaido again. He already did what he said he was going to do up there: Cut Kaido.

The fact that Luffy already is telling them to leave is telling enough on where Oda is going with this. Its more likely to assume Zoro gets a calamity fight then to think he will show back up to fight Kaido again lol.

The more i think about it, the more dissatisfied i am with the fight on the rooftop.
Zoro aside, the rest barely did any damage to Kaido. I had so many expectation about Law and Kidd but Oda failed to deliver. He brought them to the rooftop only to make it a hype chapter. He barely utillized them.
This fight had so many potential with their devil fruits but he decided to play it safe.

This is a massive letdown, he should have let kidd and Law had their moment before making them fall or leave, it just feel like a miss opportunity. The only good action sequence in the whole fight was the WG disarming big mom but even that doesnt hold any weight the next chapter.

I dont know about you guys, but im kinda let down this chapter.

Edit: Im hyped about zoro, but not happy with the direction this fight is going.
Law was the one who brought the whole plan to take kaido, he barely did anything this arc. There's still time but i dont see things changing.

Last edited:
I mean, that has no bearing on Zoro actually fighting Kaido again. He already did what he said he was going to do up there: Cut Kaido.

The fact that Luffy already is telling them to leave is telling enough on where Oda is going with this. Its more likely to assume Zoro gets a calamity fight then to think he will show back up to fight Kaido again lol.
He said he’s here to cut kaido to pieces . He did not do that . Zoro will come back to kaido . Cut the nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.