Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on this train since day 1, Luffy should not Solo Kaido
Can you really call it solo after Kadio hold some damage from so many other characters.
Yes some attack did more than others but he was still holding damage for the whole fight .
That not to mention that Luffy and everyone else would have been dead long time if this was one on one .

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro's role this arc was to change kaidos appearance and give him another badass scar

:cantseeme::cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme:

Oden made Enma strong as he deserve it as you see why Kaido's refer to sword as 'Oden's spirit', not Enma with him. Look at both fights you see how he call out Oden on him while here only call on Enma on it's abilities. Big difference there.

LMAO :gokulaugh:...Your really calling King, Queen, and even Perospero together as weaklings? The Head Piece compare to 5 guys having each other to save and attack together on one person to someone who facing off with destructive monsters on their own if you want play it like that.

It is. Until we see someone able to handle YC lvl opponents back to back in while fighting on his own, Zoro is not on near Macro who is beyong YC lvl and is more YC+ or maybe even near Yonko lvl status.

Yeah getting hit in 2 vs 1 means something as I guess then it's justified to say Killer as Kamazou is stronger than Zoro by miles after fainting him. It's hard to say what happens in 1 on 1 if you need someone to hold your enemy down for you while you hit them. Doesn't mean your above. Your basically saying Chopper is stronger than even Macro and Jimbei because of that gag scene which doesn't mean Chopper is YC lvl just because he fighting someone who can't hit back :kayneshrug:.

That's enough headcannon for one day.

Can you really call it solo after Kadio hold some damage from so many other characters.
Yes some attack did more than others but he was still holding damage for the whole fight .
That not to mention that Luffy and everyone else would have been dead long time if this was one on one .
I do consider this fight at this point soloing, very similar Luffy development (fighting skill/ powerup wise) where Luffy is losing and develops a new powerup on top of what he is doing

I preferred teamwork method the whole way, IMO it's different and would have been more interesting

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro's role this arc was to change kaidos appearance and give him another badass scar

:cantseeme::cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme: :cantseeme:
Meanwhile, Lanji's role was to jobb for Robin and get fucked up by Gifters so she can have her moment.

Hmm.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy wouldn't have let himself get knocked out in a true 1vs1 again, this has never had a chance to be a 1vs1 due to interference.
Using FS to act as a safety net for others and deal with the unpredictable nature of this war is a drain to Luffy, this is Kaido's home turf.
I don't want your fantasies. He just had a 1 vs 1 and got kod.
If not for law and zoro he's dead. He knows this himself. Hence. Thanks for protecting me.

This is the first time in post-TS that Zoro has hit his limits, it's time for growth.
It may not be through black blade but I cant think of anything else.
All other of his stats are basically maxed out.
Yeah first time seen zoro worn out after ts. But i dont know why in this fight zoro look like did not release his true strength.
Maybe because he burdenned too much in roof battle or because he not in 1by1 battle.
For now The only way zoro can kill kaido only by enma, but later EOS maybe zoro will have 3 black sword or at least his wado will blacken. Till now only 2 person which have blacked weapon.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Back to Onigashima's rooftop, Luffy is unconscious with his eyes turning white. Kaidou laughs, then says that it's just like last time. Even after passing out, Luffy wouldn't stop staring at him. Kaidou wonders whether he should crush first, if Luffy's eyes, brain or heart.

Zoro tells Law that the next attack he uses would be the last thing he can manage to do. If it doesn't work, then he's going to die so he's leaving the rest to Law.

Kaido is about to finish off Zoro with his kanabou. Law attacks him but he and Zoro are blown away by Kaidou's "Raimei Hakke".

KAIDO defeated Luffy in the last chapter (1009), ZORO and LAW in this one.
3x1. Luffy, Law, Zoro> REVO.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Yeah first time seen zoro worn out after ts. But i dont know why in this fight zoro look like did not release his true strength.
Maybe because he burdenned too much in roof battle or because he not in 1by1 battle.
For now The only way zoro can kill kaido only by enma, but later EOS maybe zoro will have 3 black sword or at least his wado will blacken. Till now only 2 person which have blacked weapon.
The answer was him tanking Hakai. Oda needed a reason to remove him from the roof. If he wanted him to be there still, he wouldn't have written an event where Zoro was used to be a shield and remove him from the fight.

That's why it seems so "uneventful". Unfortunately, I don't think it means what people want it to be but that's whatever you want to believe.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

The answer was him tanking Hakai. Oda needed a reason to remove him from the roof. If he wanted him to be there still, he wouldn't have written an event where Zoro was used to be a shield and remove him from the fight.

That's why it seems so "uneventful". Unfortunately, I don't think it means what people want it to be but that's whatever you want to believe.
HE DIDNT TANK HAKAI LMAO HE GOT TOUCHED BY IT FOR 1 SECOND

AND SHADDER EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.