Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is heavily injured after he carried The Roof top shits around :vistalaugh:
against Hakai ; against Tornado ; Luffy throughout the battle :vistalaugh: Zoro gets healed back and we know what will happen afterwards i hope for Luffy to get some feats here because after Zoro appeared there Luffy looks like a sack of shit :hihihi:

Zorotards in denial :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Dont worry bruh Zoro is gonna fight Orochi, ZKO is a reality, leave Kaido for the protag :kaidowhat:

It is reasonable to think that, Zoro's strongest attack could not beat Kaido plus Luffy telling them to go back inside the dome, etc.

But it is also reasonable to think like most of us ZKK exist bec Zoro is going back to the roof IMO at some point and the hints are there.

His one sword style attack not hitting the first time
Forging Enma
Having a titled chapter that will top this chapter

These are my 3 hints (all my opinion so no one else misconstrues this)

Kaidou attacks Luffy again but Luffy blocks the kanabou with his feet without even touching it. There's lot of black thunder coming out from around his feet. Luffy then jumps at Kaidou with black lighting around his fist. He then hits Kaidou's stomach and chin (without touching him) until Kaidou hits the ground.

Law: "They aren't even touching...!!" (He uses the same phrase Oden said when he saw Roger and Whitebeard clashed).

My boi luffy doing some legendary level shit:finally::finally:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Temporarily knocked out for less than a chapter, and he still had unconscious CoC defense, which pissed Kaido off.
Doesn't mean he lost the fight, he spent that time processing and learning adv CoC, so it was time well spent.
No he was knocked out. In a 1 vs 1 he would be dead. Kaido would have killed him this chapter if not for zoro.

Zoro x Hiyori vs Orochi. Been my headcannon since Day 1
It will be a quick thing, Zoro has no strength left but he could kill Orochi with a toothpick. He will behead his last head and then Orochi will be human again. Zoro will leave Hiyori the revenge.
After that I think that Zoro will heal like the scabbards and will help Luffy in the capital.
Now it’s time for the others to shine fight wise, Zoro did enough but it’s Zoros character moment.
If the scabbards can heal then Zoro can do it also. He and Law will help Luffy during the end phase

It is reasonable to think that, Zoro's strongest attack could not beat Kaido plus Luffy telling them to go back inside the dome, etc.

But it is also reasonable to think like most of us ZKK exist bec Zoro is going back to the roof IMO at some point and the hints are there.

His one sword style attack not hitting the first time
Forging Enma
Having a titled chapter that will top this chapter

These are my 3 hints (all my opinion so no one else misconstrues this)
I believe in ZKK but wouldn’t be mad if it doesn’t happen. Zoro is already the goat

Zoro is heavily injured after he carried The Roof top shits around :vistalaugh:
against Hakai ; against Tornado ; Luffy throughout the battle :vistalaugh: Zoro gets healed back and we know what will happen afterwards i hope for Luffy to get some feats here because after Zoro appeared there Luffy looks like a sack of shit :hihihi:
Zoro about to go down stairs, trip and fall onto Stair-sama. His true 1 v 1.

He's a peasant. A useful peasant, but a peasant all the same

No he was knocked out. In a 1 vs 1 he would be dead. Kaido would have killed him this chapter if not for zoro.
Luffy wouldn't have let himself get knocked out in a true 1vs1 again, this has never had a chance to be a 1vs1 due to interference.
Using FS to act as a safety net for others and deal with the unpredictable nature of this war is a drain to Luffy, this is Kaido's home turf.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I dont think it will be blacken now.
But it sound really good if that happen.
The first blade should become black i think it will wado ichimonji.
This is the first time in post-TS that Zoro has hit his limits, it's time for growth.
It may not be through black blade but I cant think of anything else.
All other of his stats are basically maxed out.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ZORO : THIS IS MY LAST ATTACK I WILL MAKE KAIDO FALL OR I LEAVE IT TO YOU LAW

redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
"This will leave a scar".

Keep trying to feed trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.