Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zolo, more spoilers are in and ZKK is debuked, so do tell me how coping going when Zoro place his trust in Luffy and Law to handle things after Kaido one-shot him?

Also you mean Sanji who been fighting on solo while Zoro needs team to save him like Law helping him especially this chapter twice? Yeah, only salt Head Piece I see is your side unable to understand Zoro isn't only fighter in the arc. Now your dodging fact on you guys unable to face actions of your overhyping and now either backtracking or insulting others since you got nothing to back on :kayneshrug:.
zoro saved his ass while he was out of haki and the rest of the supernova by tanking strongest attack in the series.
Get back in the kitchen spin master

Pretty sure everyone else has been saving Luffy than the other way around
Mostly saving from Big Mom disrupting his battle flow if you count it up.
Luffy has his FS running in the background ready to save others, as was demonstrated by Hakai, if he'd just been by himself he could have escaped but had to waste time baby sitting the others.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy has his FS running in the background ready to save others, as was demonstrated by Hakai, if he'd just been by himself he could have escaped but had to waste time baby sitting the others.
No luffy used fs and did nothing. If not for zoro and then law moving him. He dies there.

Zolo, more spoilers are in and ZKK is debuked, so do tell me how coping going when Zoro place his trust in Luffy and Law to handle things after Kaido one-shot him?

Also you mean Sanji who been fighting on solo while Zoro needs team to save him like Law helping him especially this chapter twice? Yeah, only salt Head Piece I see is your side unable to understand Zoro isn't only fighter in the arc. Now your dodging fact on you guys unable to face actions of your overhyping and now either backtracking or insulting others since you got nothing to back on :kayneshrug:.
Hey Panda how much do you like Zoro?
:madmonk:

ODA LET ZORO HAVE HIS FULL FEATS OUT FIRST BECAUSE THIS ARC IS ZORO'S STORYLINE ARC. SO ODA GETTING ZORO OUT OF THE WAY IN TERMS OF FEATS AND FIGHTS MAKES SENSE NOW ODA CAN FOCUS ON HIS PAST AND HIS FAMILY
You might be onto something lmao. Zoro may investigate himself now because of the whole Ashura = CoC thing, Hiyori could give him backstory whilst she's healing him up.

He said something is coming he didnt tell anyone to dodge because it a wide range attack stupid they couldnt, they needed lord Zoro to save all their asses, by tanking the strongest attack in the series, also saving luffys ass while he was out of haki. Whos babysitting who here.

So that means Oden isn't that strong, it's just Enma, Oden is the tag along.

5 vs 2 UFC fighter or 1 vs multiple middle schooler? I'd go with the 5 on 2 man. Plus this isn't real life, people can't turn into Dragons in real life.

I mean, to say Zoro hasn't surpassed Marco, I can understand, but saying Marco is above by a huge gap that's just ridiculous.

Still contributed, so a 2 on 2, if you even counted Perospero who had no contribution on panel against Marco inside the Dome.
Oden made Enma strong as he deserve it as you see why Kaido's refer to sword as 'Oden's spirit', not Enma with him. Look at both fights you see how he call out Oden on him while here only call on Enma on it's abilities. Big difference there.

LMAO :gokulaugh:...Your really calling King, Queen, and even Perospero together as weaklings? The Head Piece compare to 5 guys having each other to save and attack together on one person to someone who facing off with destructive monsters on their own if you want play it like that.

It is. Until we see someone able to handle YC lvl opponents back to back in while fighting on his own, Zoro is not on near Macro who is beyong YC lvl and is more YC+ or maybe even near Yonko lvl status.

Yeah getting hit in 2 vs 1 means something as I guess then it's justified to say Killer as Kamazou is stronger than Zoro by miles after fainting him. It's hard to say what happens in 1 on 1 if you need someone to hold your enemy down for you while you hit them. Doesn't mean your above. Your basically saying Chopper is stronger than even Macro and Jimbei because of that gag scene which doesn't mean Chopper is YC lvl just because he fighting someone who can't hit back :kayneshrug:.

No luffy used fs and did nothing. If not for zoro and then law moving him. He dies there.
Luffy is a speedster with FS, guess again.
He can't afford to drain his stamina blocking and ending up messed up, he is the sole chance they ever had for taking down Kaido. Oda has made that clear multiple times, and now Luffy's growth rate has started to kick in, it's all downhill for Kaido now.

Status
Not open for further replies.