Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats like Luffy telling Kid ill leave it up to you if my last attack doesn't work. IT won't make sense because Luffy is stronger than kid and kid has no way of doing anything better than luffy. thats why luffy DOESN'T LEAVE IT UP TO ANY ONE !!. Even at the end of the chapter luffy says LAW ZORO GO DOWN LEAVE IT TO ME. See the difference???

Zoro: I leave it to you law if my final attack doesn't work because i have notthing else and you are stronger

Luffy: Leave this to me you guys cannot do anything if i lose anyways
law stronger than zoro hahahahahah what a joke mid diff at least

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So how much is it? It's not a half, it's not a quarter. They're making it sound like Zoro took most of his HP, and the rest can just waltz in.
How would we know how weakened Kaido is? Kaido ignored everything that's done to him so far by the scabbards, ADCOA Luffy, Law, Kid, Killer and Zoro like nothing and if he says Zoro did something significant then he better than those who attacked him previously which means a lot even if we don't know how much he actually weakened Kaido.

Depends, we have to see how Sanji is, but if he solo an YC lvl opponent, that is compare with Zoro who we can't ignore still was in team fight and Enma is blade that can only hurt Kaido too. He is YC lvl too from what he shown even with teams. Sanji will be facing someone stronger and also change the tide of the war.
Zoro is far beyond YC level dudes so beating King or Queen won't cut it out.

Sanji would logically need an attack bigger than KKG to put down King. King aint have shit endurance and durability like Kata. He's gonna be above Doffy in this regard since he's a Zoan. Sanji gonna have to do a crazy finisher to put him down.
Would be cool if he does have big moves on KKG level. I genuinely hope, he has attacks at least comparable to Pre-Udon G4 but I think he'll wear King down with smaller moves and weakens him enough to be finished off by Sanji's strongest move which I think won't be as strong as KKG.

Also Zoro beheading kaido BECAUSE HE CUT A DRAGON'S HEAD AND RYUMA SLAY A DRAGON NEVER MADE ANY SENSE LMAOO THINK ABOUT IT

Kaido goes from base mode (weakest) > full zoan (second weakest) > hybrid (2nd strongst )> awaken hybrid (strongest)

So your theory of Zoro cutting a dragon over the captial to recreate ryuma feat makes no SENSE

Your telling me KAIDO WILL GO FROM AWAKEN HYBRID INTO FULL ZOAN SO ZORO CAN BEHEAD A DRAGON??

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
get back in the kitchen sanji

Would be cool if he does have big moves on KKG level. I genuinely hope, he has attacks at least comparable to Pre-Udon G4 but I think he'll wear King down with smaller moves and weakens him enough to be finished off by Sanji's strongest move which I think won't be as strong as KKG.
I mean since Sanji and King will be an aerial battle, they can fight and fly all around Wano. I don't believe their fight will be stuck in Onigashma. So yh I can see Sanji doing massive DC for his finisher. Finishing an Ancient Zoan YC1 with anything less would be anti-climatic.

keep coping and throwing tantrums like a 5 year old every time Zoro does something amazing to try and downplay him, moe. Zoro literally is all you talk about, You are next level obssesed you cant even not talk about Zoro for one day on this forum. You blame people of head canon when you have the most delusional head canon on the whole forum. Just you going around trying to troll people because you cant have your own way of things is pathetic. Its not people's fault Oda doesnt see your favorite character the same way you do. Just save people the BS and stop trolling.
Zolo, more spoilers are in and ZKK is debuked, so do tell me how coping going when Zoro place his trust in Luffy and Law to handle things after Kaido one-shot him?

Also you mean Sanji who been fighting on solo while Zoro needs team to save him like Law helping him especially this chapter twice? Yeah, only salt Head Piece I see is your side unable to understand Zoro isn't only fighter in the arc. Now your dodging fact on you guys unable to face actions of your overhyping and now either backtracking or insulting others since you got nothing to back on :kayneshrug:.

Will be great Luffy can finally focus on a 1vs1 without shitheads like BM sneak attacking him and disrupting his flow.
Also reserving FS defense for himself rather than having to cover everyone must be helpful.

Because he took a thunder bague after first taking a combined attack momentarily from two yonko prior too. Something that still is unprecidented
Yeah that attack where Law saved him from cause he was going to die if he stay in that area. That isn't tanking, that is escaping with your life even in spoilers he knew Zoro couldn't tank Kaido's attack and he didn't.

I give him props on trying, but doesn't mean you get a feat on something like that.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

SOON THIS BATTLE WILL CREATE FLAMES SO HOT THAT IT WILL GET THE ATTENTION OF EVERYONE ON ONIGISIMA

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

IT WILL SOUND LIKE TWO NUCLEAR JETTS FLYING ABOVE ONIGISIMA CAUSING EVERYONE WILL BE AMAZED AT WHAT THEY WITNESS

:jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat::jinbewat:

THEN IT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE WORLD GOVERNMENT OF THIS EVENT AND SANJI BOUNTY WILL BE 1.5BILLION POST WANO FROM SHOCKED ADMIRALS

:kizabat::akaman::fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.