Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the manga. Dressrosa was supposed to be skipped over, and they were fight Kaido DIRECTLY.

Man know I see why people called you autistic kun. Law literally tells Doffy in the bridge his only goal was for the factory to be destroyed. Doffy literally says "You were prepared to go down"

He lied to the straw hats. They were under the impression Kaido was the goal, he wasn't

Seriously who can sincerely believe today that Zoro doesn't massacre Doflamingo ?
We have on side:
- Someone who get asskicked by Boundman
- haviing weak ass haki feats
- weak ass Ap feats
- shitting his pants alone from hearing Kaido
- get portrayal weaker then Jack/Cracker

Then we had the chad:
- one shot a supernova
- cut Big mom prometheus multiple times
- save his captain multiple times from Kaido
- tank easily a thunder attack
- cut Kaido though his skin
- let force Kaido to dodge because his superattack was strong enough to injuried him, cut something bigger then a mountain
- overpowered Kaido Dragon twist
- fight for over 10mins against hybrid Kaido and Big mom
- react fast enough to block hakai a island lvl+ attack who could kill all supernova together
- still had power to cut prometheus
- saving his captain again via fighting Kaido back
- giving Kaido a wound(scar forever) with showing adv CoC skill, impress Kaido a lot

Zoro feats>>>>>>>>>>>Doffy feats
Zoro low diff AT WORST.

Man know I see why people called you autistic kun. Law literally tells Doffy in the bridge his only goal was for the factory to be destroyed. Doffy literally says "You were prepared to go down"

He lied to the straw hats. They were under the impression Kaido was the goal, he wasn't
Keep crying cause you got bodied. Law literally tells Luffy he changed his mind once he saw him.

I highly doubt.I don’t see why you think it’s the most obvious match up.
just because king has sword and queen is funny and they fight each other ?

let’s not forget king has bird zoan like Marco and not only his wings imply that he fights in the skies but also his bird zoan. How zoro gonna fight him when he can’t fly ?

I don’t see drake joining against kaido. No one should join at this point but Yamato because if oda wanted him he should have had him from the beginning or at least do some build up. Instead we have build up with queen
Marco vs King will happen, but it won't have a conclusion, they will just stall each other, but in the end Marco obvious match up is Weevil

King is Zoro opponent because he's the second strongest BPs and have a rivaly with Queen( resembling Zoro and Sanji relationship) and he's a swordsman

Drake will face Kaido because his main story is being a spy for years under him, and this whole saga is about new Generation vs Old generation anyway, so all WGs member will fight the Yonko and no one else, even Capone got the pleasure of trying to kill a Yonko

that's why I think these match up are obvious, but won't happen until round 2, because for now Beast pirates win, no one believe that so no point arguing about it further, time will tell

Oda made it clear the 3 strongest members of the alliance were Luffy, Kid and Law (and yes even Marco). This was their arc. Zoro was support because Big Mom was there, and 2 Yonko were too much.

When Big Mom went out, at least for the time being, Zoro went out.
That's a joke. Zoro outperform all three of them and game respect from all of them. Did you ever imagine Kid thank you someone.

Excuses, he does that in an unaffiliated place called Wano
He will have his will broken thats all he needs despite that Plenty of other characters are capable of killing Kaido but you just wanna wank zoro
That the only answer you can come up with? Broken will?
As if every antagonist in the series got his will broken. Lucci? Wapol? and many more. Kaido is not Crocodile, he is a Yonko.
He'll fight back again and even tries to take over Wano if he is not killed.
Kaido is losing his head this arc.

Well Doflamingo is called Joker, though at least the orignal Joker never ceases being the same threat.
Dude, you are literally trying to shit on one of the strongest characters in One Piece, by drawing stupid comparisons him to Kaido, who is #1 in the verse.

Kaido is above Akainu. He is above Shanks. He is above Mihawk. Maybe even above Whitebeard himself in a pure 1 v. 1.

Your logic consists of "Doflamingo isn't Kaido. Therefore he is weaker than Jack." Like I stated. Get help.

That's a joke. Zoro outperform all three of them and game respect from all of them. Did you ever imagine Kid thank you someone.
Zoro will eventually surpass Law. Not now. And I'm not sure he'll EVER surpass Kid.

Spoils are the hype! Looks like Zoro has reached his limits which is quite logical and normal considering he suffered in the previous chapter.

He still manages to get Ashura out who seems to have effects on Kaido. Law also seems active in this chapter and appears with a new technique called "curtain"

But the most important point for me is Luffy's new power UP linked to the Haki of advanced kings Luffy has successfully combined his King's Haki and his Armament Haki to such an extent that black blades come out the same way Roger and Whitebeard did in chapter 966 I believe (from memory).

Luffy really is a fighting genius, it's still insane. On the spoiler image he seems to put a hell of a hypercut on Kaido. Looks like finally 1 vs 1 Luffy vs Kaido is coming much sooner than expected I thought Luffy would face a much more diminished Kaido but apparently Oda decided otherwise.

Luffy has so dumped every other power level supernova since Whole Cake Island .... And even more since his training at Haki in Udon ... I have no idea what will happen next and we must not forget Yamato who also wants to go up on the roof.

Maybe for a while it will be a 2 vs 1 against Kaido But I remain convinced that Luffy will be the one who ends up in a final 1 vs 1 final.

That's what people said to me when I said Zoro has CoC and they disagreed so Ill take that Luck
You literally don't get it.

I'm not disputing ZKK. I'm disputing the precedent for it when this chapter now exists. I'm disputing the fact that fans of Zoro would rather have Zoro recover for 10/20/30 chapters and then steal Luffys thunder after this chapter. Like I said, if Zoro stayed on the roof and Oda didn't write Zoro to use his final attack this early, BEFORE literally any other fight starts, I would be agreeing with you right now.

If Zoro was killed next chapter, you guys would still somehow screech ZKK at the end of it all

Oda made it clear the 3 strongest members of the alliance were Luffy, Kid and Law (and yes even Marco). This was their arc. Zoro was support because Big Mom was there, and 2 Yonko were too much.

When Big Mom went out, at least for the time being, Zoro went out.
Zoro had 0 business with Big Mom but 100% with Kaido good try though keep with your headcanon.
By the way, Zoro is the only 1 beside Luffy that impressed Kaido and Big Mom.
In the current situation Kid doesnt look he has a role with Kaido but only Big Mom, Law is leaving probably Kaido too.

In Zoro case, I ll repeat for the last time, let wait for the end for this arc, then we shall talk or clown each other depending where the story moves. I have my cards to play, you have yours. Let see who can read this manga in a proper way.

Status
Not open for further replies.