Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't dismiss Kidd and Killer yet. I do think Hawkins might step in to support them as well. Having two emperors and several supernova all together in one arc is unprecedented territory. We all new Luffy would eventually get his 1v1 against Kaido but I wouldn't be so certain that the other key players will remain stagnant.

Also my ass is still firmly planted on the ZKK train. Zoro just needs to rest up after his triple double performance :myman:

I wouldn't dismiss Kidd and Killer yet. I do think Hawkins might step in to support them as well. Having two emperors and several supernova all together in one arc is unprecedented territory. We all new Luffy would eventually get his 1v1 against Kaido but I wouldn't be so certain that the other key players will remain stagnant.

Also my ass is still firmly planted on the ZKK train. Zoro just needs to rest up after his triple double performance :myman:
LEZORO JAMESSSSS

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy is a speedster with FS, guess again.
He can't afford to drain his stamina blocking and ending up messed up, he is the sole chance they ever had for taking down Kaido. Oda has made that clear multiple times, and now Luffy's growth rate has started to kick in, it's all downhill for Kaido now.
The speedster with fs fought kaido 1 vs 1 last chapter with no interruption and got knocked out.

Oden made Enma strong as he deserve it as you see why Kaido's refer to sword as 'Oden's spirit', not Enma with him. Look at both fights you see how he call out Oden on him while here only call on Enma on it's abilities. Big difference there.

LMAO :gokulaugh:...Your really calling King, Queen, and even Perospero together as weaklings? The Head Piece compare to 5 guys having each other to save and attack together on one person to someone who facing off with destructive monsters on their own if you want play it like that.

It is. Until we see someone able to handle YC lvl opponents back to back in while fighting on his own, Zoro is not on near Macro who is beyong YC lvl and is more YC+ or maybe even near Yonko lvl status.

Yeah getting hit in 2 vs 1 means something as I guess then it's justified to say Killer as Kamazou is stronger than Zoro by miles after fainting him. It's hard to say what happens in 1 on 1 if you need someone to hold your enemy down for you while you hit them. Doesn't mean your above. Your basically saying Chopper is stronger than even Macro and Jimbei because of that gag scene which doesn't mean Chopper is YC lvl just because he fighting someone who can't hit back :kayneshrug:.
Oden is Lame, he got oneshoted by much much weaker kaido, they even made him fight scopper gaban in the anime, he isnt worthy of Rayleighs time.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
ZORO : THIS IS MY LAST ATTACK I WILL MAKE KAIDO FALL OR I LEAVE IT TO YOU LAW

redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

ZORO : THIS IS MY LAST ATTACK I WILL MAKE KAIDO FALL OR I LEAVE IT TO YOU LAW

redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

I think sanjis strongest flaming kick would tickle kaido, so why are you laughing. Get back in the kitchen where you belong, and leave the the real job to real men.

Status
Not open for further replies.