Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's just becoming too strong, and his hype has steadily been going off the charts.

Future Sight - Rayleigh: "You'll find this power amongst the strongest in the World."

Kaido in regards to Luffy's CoA: What happened to you these past two weeks? Only a few people in the World are capable of fighting against me, how high will your ceiling go?

Kaido in regards to CoC: Only a few people in the World are capable of doing this.

CoA, CoO, and CoC maxed out? Check.....

Add awakening later down the line, and a possible G5, and pretty soon the only man whose going to be capable of fighting against Luffy is the one with two broken Devils Fruits..... Luffy and Blackbeard, the ones to surpass Roger and Whitebeard.... It's going to be biblical..... :steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah first time seen zoro worn out after ts. But i dont know why in this fight zoro look like did not release his true strength.
Maybe because he burdenned too much in roof battle or because he not in 1by1 battle.
For now The only way zoro can kill kaido only by enma, but later EOS maybe zoro will have 3 black sword or at least his wado will blacken. Till now only 2 person which have blacked weapon.
I think standing against Hakai has rapidly worsened his state and he used lots of haki to block that attack. That probably prevented him from releasing and using his max strength properly. Not sure if Enma will be a key or simply more of haki release or coating attacks into CoC which Zoro seems to do without realizing, at least in Asura.

Either way, there is a lot of unfinished business for Zoro in Wano. It is also fitting for a black blade despite it feeling too early.
Nobody below the rooftop saw him in Asura either which I think is necessary to be proclaimed new Sword God.
It probably needs to be in front of common folk in the capital and Onigashima doesnt seem to be there yet.

How would we know how weakened Kaido is? Kaido ignored everything that's done to him so far by the scabbards, ADCOA Luffy, Law, Kid, Killer and Zoro like nothing and if he says Zoro did something significant then he better than those who attacked him previously which means a lot even if we don't know how much he actually weakened Kaido.

Zoro is far beyond YC level dudes so beating King or Queen won't cut it out.

Would be cool if he does have big moves on KKG level. I genuinely hope, he has attacks at least comparable to Pre-Udon G4 but I think he'll wear King down with smaller moves and weakens him enough to be finished off by Sanji's strongest move which I think won't be as strong as KKG.
Zoro isn't beyond YC lvl in a fight, bro. Enma is reason cut got through, his other swords. He isn't solo YC on hiw own at all. Sanji facing King or Queen is feat worthy and will put him on that level. Zoro fighting Kaido in team fight, doesn't mean he is Yonko lvl.

Status
Not open for further replies.