Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZORO FANS WRITE 100 PAGE ESSAY ON WHY ZORO WILL KILL KAIDO, WHY ZORO WILL STAY ON ROOF, WHY ZORO IS EQUAL TO LUFFY

CHAPTER 1010 : ALL TURN OUT FALSE

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD PREDICT ZORO WILL GET COC AT SOME POINT

NOW ZORO FANS WILL SAY

OMG WE WERE RIGHT!!! WE CALLED THIS 3 YEARS AGOOO ZORO HAVE COC PRETENDING THAT 99% OF THEIR THEORY DIDNT TURNED OUT WRONG

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Btw MonsterZoro, who is King going to fight now?

he wouldn't be surprised if every bone in Zoro's body is already broken.

:kata:

ZORO FANS MAKE FUN OF SANJI CRACKED LEG ODA AND NOW KARMA HIT THEM

ZORO TOUCHED BY YONKO ATTACK FOR 1 SECOND = BROKEN EVERY BONE IN BODY

SANJI BLOCK BIG MOM ATTACK WITH NO HAKI NO WEAPON = NEUTROLIZED

ZORO FANS SHOULD STOP TRASHING SANJI IT ALWAY SOCME BACK TO BITE THEM

NEXT UP

YAMATO REPLACE MONSTER TRIO ZORO

ZORO NO LONGER ON ROOF

ZORO VS OROCHI

NO, what he said included Kidd and Killer....Kaido included every supernova that fought him....
i mean sure, but it also makes perfect sense that kaido is referring to the people who are actually present and fighting him when he speaks.... kaido also already acknowledged both law and zoro individually before this, too.

kaido is referring to luffy, law, zoro here primarily. he's already fought kid and killer till they collapsed from exhaustion and hawkins already hyped them when he told law "kid and killer were different."

ZORO FANS WRITE 100 PAGE ESSAY ON WHY ZORO WILL KILL KAIDO, WHY ZORO WILL STAY ON ROOF, WHY ZORO IS EQUAL TO LUFFY

CHAPTER 1010 : ALL TURN OUT FALSE

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD PREDICT ZORO WILL GET COC AT SOME POINT

NOW ZORO FANS WILL SAY

OMG WE WERE RIGHT!!! WE CALLED THIS 3 YEARS AGOOO ZORO HAVE COC PRETENDING THAT 99% OF THEIR THEORY DIDNT TURNED OUT WRONG

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Actually the theory is him cutting him in the capital not the roof of Onigashima

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro would tell a WEAKER guy "it's all up to you now". Keep crying.
Something people don't understand
Law told Luffy this at DR
Retainers told luffy this
Zoro tells Law this

Luffy and Kidd would never say to law " i leave the rest o you" clz they know they aren't inferior to law , and law can't do what they failed to do.

Oda kept pairing zoro with Killer.
While law took out linlin with Kidd
Ashura will leave a scar but didnt actually do much.

Luffy > Kidd > Doffy ~ Law >= Zoro >~ Killer/Sanji

Regardless of Zoro, I think that Luffy can’t handle Kaido alone. He would give him a good fight though but he clearly needs help. Kaido is the strongest creature, even though he’s now injured Luffy can’t end this fight alone. Luffy is learning Ryou since 1 week and can’t handle the side effects of Gear 4. I think the first Yonko Luffy will beat alone will be Teach
Well depends, we have to see, but if Luffy going to be one to prove himself why he be PK, facing and doing majorly damage to Yonko is one of them. He have to push himself above than anyone else in the crew after all, but doesn't mean crew won't be strong too, but it is clear he is the captain overall.

I do think there be team ups with Kidd and Law coming back to fight together and possibility theory from Toki and Strawhats could do BB Pirates vs Whitebeard on attacking him all together as well, but we all have to see.

Regardless of Zoro, I think that Luffy can’t handle Kaido alone. He would give him a good fight though but he clearly needs help. Kaido is the strongest creature, even though he’s now injured Luffy can’t end this fight alone. Luffy is learning Ryou since 1 week and can’t handle the side effects of Gear 4. I think the first Yonko Luffy will beat alone will be Teach
Agree, Luffy will lose and then Hawkins card gonna come to the rescue

Oden made Enma strong as he deserve it as you see why Kaido's refer to sword as 'Oden's spirit', not Enma with him. Look at both fights you see how he call out Oden on him while here only call on Enma on it's abilities. Big difference there.
But it was fully stated Enma draws Zoro's Haki when Zoro's using it, not Oden's... You can have "Oden's spirit" or something like that without having Enma, the Scabbards fully had "Oden's spirit" too.

LMAO :gokulaugh:...Your really calling King, Queen, and even Perospero together as weaklings? The Head Piece compare to 5 guys having each other to save and attack together on one person to someone who facing off with destructive monsters on their own if you want play it like that.
Compare to Yonkos, yeah they are weaklings pretty much.

It is. Until we see someone able to handle YC lvl opponents back to back in while fighting on his own, Zoro is not on near Macro who is beyong YC lvl and is more YC+ or maybe even near Yonko lvl status.
But Zoro is handling Yonko level enemies... What's a YC to a Yonko? Marco was "no match" for a soon to be Yonko, he even said it himself.

Yeah getting hit in 2 vs 1 means something as I guess then it's justified to say Killer as Kamazou is stronger than Zoro by miles after fainting him. It's hard to say what happens in 1 on 1 if you need someone to hold your enemy down for you while you hit them. Doesn't mean your above. Your basically saying Chopper is stronger than even Macro and Jimbei because of that gag scene which doesn't mean Chopper is YC lvl just because he fighting someone who can't hit back :kayneshrug:.
Killer made Zoro faint, Zoro also made Killer faint, Marco's attacks are nowhere as effective... Not comparable.
Oh Chopper having a feat, it's a gag, Marco having the same feat nearly, and it's considered "impressive", hmmm double standard here. How's this related to Jinbei? Jinbei never fought Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.