Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats actually cap. Kaido been fighting coc users for years now. Was able to immediately identify when he knocked out luffy the first time that luffy had it.
Yeah and it happened because of what? Luffy unleashed the black lightning. Why would Zoro be the only known exception so far? For all we know Kaido simply can not understand what happens and this is his best guess. At the end of the day it is still just a character Statement so unless Zoro or someone like Luffy or Shanks or Ray confirms it I would take this with a grain of salt for now.

It is really hard to be into this narrative. If he is forced to adapt to danger, he needs to sense the danger and be careful what's coming, not just being extreme stubborn. In this case, it just likes he know he is the chosen one by Oda and that's why he can be like this. He can tank 200 blows from Katakuri or Ragnarok from Kaido if he wants to. He can imitate future sight, aCOA, aCOC in no time if he wants to. There is no other character got this special treatment. Even Yonkos who were hype so much are gonna turn into another Piccolo. Or Zoro, who Oda cherishes so much, needs to admit defeat or accept his limits.

Replace Ace with Luffy, do you think Luffy will be kept immobilized in Impel down? If not and you foresee Luffy turning impel down into training camp getting new skill, it means you understand plot armor I mentioned.
Yeah i get it, i just mean Oda may intend for Luffy to be this adaptable boy who can to learn combat tech faster and more effective than anyone else. Its just that Oda couldn't translate it better into Luffy's behavior, so the result is depicted as plot-armor-derived powerlevel.

If Luffy replace Ace in Impel Down, yes imo Luffy will break free and learn all the strongest skills and being able to incorporate those with his own. Imitating Future Sight in a single combat is really unnecessary and too much imo, i feel the same as you.

But imo if Oda want to go down for Luffy as somehing of a genius in learning, and i feel he does, Oda should put more effort into Luffy like i try to elaborate earlier. Give Luffy the characteristics of someone who try to learn the circumstances harder than anyone else, the trait / behavior he invent himself since little.

That way, Soru is going to be justified, AdCoA and CoC punch can also be justified to some extent if Luffy gives effort to be more creative in combat than anyone else. Like Chinmi in Kungfu Boy maybe? If being creative in combat learning becomes Luffy's habit just like being hardworking in fitness and training is Zoro's habit, the powerlevel result can be justified imo.

But if Oda is not capable of putting this effort side in Luffy's learning ability - and currently he has shown that he cant do it - then Oda has been cornered into the notion of "oh well Luffy is the MC no one will be as great as him aight whaddaya expect"

Last edited:
Yeah and it happened because of what? Luffy unleashed the black lightning. Why would Zoro be the only known exception so far? For all we know Kaido simply can not understand what happens and this is his best guess. At the end of the day it is still just a character Statement so unless Zoro or someone like Luffy or Shanks or Ray confirms it I would take this with a grain of salt for now.
100 percent cap.

Sengoku has confirmed CoC.
Chinjao said CoC is commonplace in the NW and considers the Admirals as an equal challenge to the Yonko for Luffy to overcome.

Admirals will all have CoC.
pointless debating this with them rn
its another waiting game
they love to be proven wrong time and time again.
sit back and enjoy kaido getting solo'd in the meantime.

with this coc argument folks are parroting we can also agree zoro's potential confirmed > law not even looking at the feats both displayed in this battle.
captain or not for those wondering.

pointless debating this with them rn
its another waiting game
they love to be proven wrong time and time again.
sit back and enjoy kaido getting solo'd in the meantime.

with this coc argument folks are parroting we can also agree zoro's potential confirmed > law not even looking at the feats both displayed in this battle.
captain or not for those wondering.
No it doesn’t Zoro hasn’t unlocked it yet. An the last guy Oda depicted making Laws statements unlocked the same Haki. Clearly foreshadowing....
Post automatically merged:

Potential?
Current Zoro body bags EoS Law
Zoro responsible for Law not killing a Yonko. U guys should slow down lls, focus on Zkk

Yea thats cause Luffy got hit with Concasse and Joue shot, what did Vergo get hit by??? Exactly.........just bodied your point.
No it wasn't Joue Shot that fractured Luffy's skull, it was a "nameless" knee hit from Sanji. You didn't body anything lol

NAMELESS HIT :watchout:

So it wasn't Sanji's attack power but the hardness of his leg, the knee being the hardest, that's emphasised for what's fracvturing Luffy here

SANJI*S KNEE

VERGO´S ANKLE

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Sanji was using much more power against Vergo when he kicked him the first time, and it wasn't a named attack. He was defending Tashigi so it is >>> your random named attack. lol

No it doesn’t Zoro hasn’t unlocked it yet. An the last guy Oda depicted making Laws statements unlocked the same Haki. Clearly foreshadowing....
Post automatically merged:

Zoro responsible for Law not killing a Yonko. U guys should slow down
Hasnt Zoro unlocked it already though? It fine imo, Rayleigh has CoC, just not to Roger's extent. If Zoro is going to surpass Mihawk, having Rayleigh's trait and affinity to CoC may be what enables him to. Since Mihawk has nothing of the sort and he focuses on the way of the CoA black blade too much imo.

zoro still < oden folks
oden pulled that scar solo
didnt need to pull his strongest attack to scar kaido
and would have gone on to do more than that if he wasnt knocked down by a distraction from an outside party and a cheap shot.

folks seriously think what current zoro has shown is enough to put him alongside roger,wb , xebec and shanks?
dont kid yourselves
he isnt there yet.
with certainty he will.

you are talking about someone giving kaido ptsd 20 yrs after his death......
just shows zoro's max rn is comparable to what oden did or slightly better
zoro as a fighter is not above chaden. ofc I will be biased , I like oden more than I like zoro, but zoro surpassing him is inevitable. probably with making enma black . now's not the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.