Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
Yes, yes you can.
You think people are a bunch of anime characters that dont go through changes in their lives or something?
Someone can teach you how to discipline yourself, how to be "dominant", etc.
Difficulty varies from person to person.
I can assure you I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago. Or that version of "me" was the same as the one 10 years before that.

CoC is luck.
You either are born with it, something you have no control over, or you will never have it.
There's no "personality" thing involved here.
It's luck to be born with the ability, and some just are lucky they get to face the protagonsit so CoC becomes as asspull for them,
like this hard charging CoC user over here, he isn't deserving of CoC when he lived his whole life like a "cuck" covered up and saying things like this lol

They aren't born with qualities others can't come to possess lol

Kidd isnt below zoro, obviously and this is specialy told by portrayal. Oda uses every chance to display Kid as rival to Luffy since SA. He did in SA, he did bounty-wise, he did in new world, he did in Udon, he did on the see and he does in Onigashima the whole time. Also both presented their CoC early to Kaido.

Zoro just came up with it now. This was his peak this arc and it was enourmous. Now, he has to learn to deal with hit, maybe he will train this with Luffy after Wano. And in his next main fight, next Arc, he will fully use it. I am absolutely sure about that. But for now, he is taken down. Luffy is now fighting Kaido and taking him out at the end. And Kidd is fighting Killer for now and taking her out.
Cap he isn't taken down. He still has alot of plot points in the arc. His connections to wano. Ryuuma. And making emma a black blade in sano

Wasn’t Luffy also out just a few chapters ago and needed Zoro to protect him? Zoro isn’t out. I’m not even a zoro fan. Y’all just love to stroke off to Luffy.
do you even read...Zoro had to protect Luffy because he was out of haki.....it is as if you projected that Zoro protecting Luffy from the get go....and the statement "I am not even a Zoro fan. Y'all just love to stroke off to Luffy." becoming clitche at this point.....:suresure:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Bad cop out. Don't start blaming shonen etc. Luffy wasn't holding back that's why he reached the point being KO'd and now gained a haki bloom . Zoro wasn't holding back either. He used Issues because he was extremely injured ...that doesnt mean he was holding back throughout the fight. This is such a poor coping mechanism no different than blaming "Plot" and "Zenkai boosts"

I dont explain shonen to you dude. Really.

Why are you assuming like i said "dear god dont let zoro make enma black"? I dont even hate or downplay zoro, you should know that and me.

I better take me out of the discussion, you guys are just hardly salty right now and i dont even get why. You should enjoy this chapter with the great feats he has shown.
im not salty
i like this chapter asura returned zoro also zoro got adv coc with asura :steef:
there are more things to come for him
u should be salty because kidd is dogshit fucking worse than killer :milaugh:

No
We had
Luffy
2/12 roof
Tama
Robin
Hyou
Chopper
Doji
Back to the roof
With big mom turning on zeus this chapter namis is most certainly coming soon

Which means zoros will be last.
You keep pushing this whole "chapter is sorted based on who was teleported first in Sabaody" lmao

If the theory is actually right, then congrats. But if suddenly next chapter is named after Jinbe (who wasn't present in Sabaody) or Brook or whoever then it will be hillarious

G3 luffy put base kaido on the floor
G4 luffy put Kaido on the floor out cold for 10+ seconds
Base luffy put hybrid kaido on the floor

Fanboys "Luffy has been a deadweight "
The dude has been MVo since the start, did the most by landing the most attacks and he's the only one to repeatedly knock Kaido on the floor and even have hin out cold .

Kidd slammed Kaido, Killer had Kaido snooze off a but But Luffy had more impact when he made kaido unconscious on the floor.

after this PU:
Awakened Luffy ~ Yonko
Boundman/Snakeman ~ Admirals
G2/G3 Luffy ~ Katakuri (luffy still needs snakeman tho but the battle will be lower-high diff this time)
Base Luffy >~ Top YCs
some people skipped chapter 1000, 1001, 1002 and read only 1003 and then skipped again until today.....:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.