Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this no touching clad thing related to Conquerors haki ? We knew since Udon this no touching thing is Ryo. So Ryo turns out to be advanced Conquerors haki not advanced Armament ?
We are not confused, author is confusing us on purpose, to keep up the hype and reveal things later, so that readers should keep on reading.

Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat

Linlin: Ma~ma~ma...hahaha

Linlin: Prometheus...

Linlin: ...You're adorable <3

Linlin: What the hell is Zeus doing? Useless bum!!

Prometheus: Mama, my thoughts exactly!

Prometheus: That guy is clumsy, daft and always holding us back

Prometheus: Mama, I have a favor to ask~!

Linlin: Oh? What is it?

...!?

Killer/Kidd: Huff...Huff...

Kid: What is this? (The clouds are converging...?/What is up with the clouds?)
The panel about the cloud kinda bother me.
Any chance its the sign the real dragon coming?

we have seen that coc imbued attack have black lightening before even attacking, maybe there was a normal coc burst from zoro(like that of luffy in marineford) because he is in critical condition, or kaido mistook it for something else

anyways kaido is wondering whether it is coc or not and zoro who trained with WSS doesnt even know whether it is coc.

zoro has coc everyone knows that, but asura wasnt coc imbued attack
The black lines sort of looked like black lightning to me

Zoro used advanced CoC, that is why the cut will last. Because this cut was not « shallow » and the only way to have your attack not being shallow is to mangle them with CoC:goyea:

He's unaware that he's doing it so i wonder if it's his first time because until now he was never put directly in this do or die scenario where he puts his all into a single attack, not after he started learning how to use his Haki i think.

Because you'd think that if he did this during his training Mihawk would know to point it out and guide him.

I’m happy with Zoros portrayal, he and Oden were the only ones in the world who could scar Kaido. This is a huge W.
Law was awesome and Luffy was epic this chapter.
I have to say if Luffy will fight Kaido the whole fight alone from now on ... then OP is the new Fairy Tail for me. Luffy has gotten stronger but he shouldn’t be able to beat Kaido with out help from now on. Kaido is a Yonko, the WSC and should be superior

Kaido literally stands there like nothing happened and continues on unabated. It was superficial, as the attack caused nothing more than it. Zoro was never going to do better than what he did, regardless of health. That was it.
wtf is this crap again, it just means Kaido is an endurance freak, not that the wound is shallow. Zoro literally has just done somthing unprecedented (giving a permanent scar to Prime Hybrid Kaido)

I’m happy with Zoros portrayal, he and Oden were the only ones in the world who could scar Kaido. This is a huge W.
Law was awesome and Luffy was epic this chapter.
I have to say if Luffy will fight Kaido the whole fight alone from now on ... then OP is the new Fairy Tail for me. Luffy has gotten stronger but he shouldn’t be able to beat Kaido with out help from now on. Kaido is a Yonko, the WSC and should be superior
If Luffy defeats Hybrid Kaido without any kind of help then there is no point on having Luffy fight against someone else that isn't BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.