Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's unaware that he's doing it so i wonder if it's his first time because until now he was never put directly in this do or die scenario where he puts his all into a single attack, not after he started learning how to use his Haki i think.

Because you'd think that if he did this during his training Mihawk would know to point it out and guide him.
Yeah I think it is clear that he does not what he did so yeah it is the furstLuffy did not know that this technic exist until Kaido hit him with « Ragnarock ».
The question is : now that Kaido hit Zoro with a « Thunder Bagua » clad in CoC will he understand how it works like Luffy? Will it the key to the black blade?

Concerning Mihawk’s training I think that even tho Mihawk push him hard, he never pushed him that hard.

Kaido just said that he has CoC. That's what I've been saying. Kaido and Law sensed and identified his CoC because of Ashura. It's obviously not Adv CoC as there is not black lightning on his blades like literally every other CoC attack. His CoC hasn't bloomed yet.
He identified it because it damaged him which means it was imbued in his swords

And those black lines might be lightning

By the way some people were claiming that Law can't teleport people against their will, but Zoro actually didn't want to be teleported when Promotheus / Zeus got away, but Law could still teleport him regardless. So that theory just went out of the window
It doesn't work that way. Zoro and Law are still fighting as allies. Zoro doesn't consider Law as an enemy.
However, it should be more accurate to claim that Law can't teleport those with haki vastly superior to his and against their will.

Why would he want to go there tho? He would just go there to throw hands with everyone he sees. Probably Luffy again. It would also be dumb to ge there because he won't have any crew left after they beat him lol.
could ANYBODY guessed Coradical would come back after his own arc?

plot can make everything possible

Y'all re funny how you shamelessly wank Zoro to top tier levels but take an issue with Luffy fighting a top tier by himself, after how many hoops he had to jump through to get here, as well as the mid fight power ups he is getting :milaugh:
Luffy fighting in a 1v1 against Kaido and taking the W would be weird. If he defeats Kaido alone he won't have any real challenge after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.