Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo Kaidou did recognize Zoro's haki. Its the first time Zoro awakens it, so the conclusion i take is: no wonder Zoro can finally give legit damage to Kaidou, since apparently he is a King Haki's user. Ray said King Haki will grow/generate as your overall powerlevel grow. Kaidou's CoO is sensitive as well since he can sense their voices (presence/haki). So i believe Zoro does have King's Haki and it emerges now. Just not to Luffy's extent where he can abuse and spam it everywhere but didnt know the proper tech to use it until now.

I think asura is created with CoC he just didn't know it. Just like how he was using CoA haki with his "BOAT" attack and didn't know it's. It seems to be a repeating theme with Zoro.

CoC is not needed to damage Kaido.

People still don't understand.

When Shanks met WB in a clash that divided the skies, WB and SHANKS were under a ship.
Considering what was said in SBS and databook, WB could use his 3 types of HAKI, while keeping his illness contained, by medical equipment, considering the fact that SHANKS can damage / cause damage, with his sword, even before touching the your opponent's weapon (in general), and WB, is also capable of doing this, since we saw the same collide with ROGER, which means that, being on a ship, they had to restrain themselves.

Kaido and Big mom were the same, we know that KAIDO can make his club reach Napoleon without even touching him, and Kaido did not do it in the CLASH against BIG MOM, because he is inside ONIGASHIMA.
In both situations we know that 1 of the users can make his weapon not even touch his opponent's, which is KAIDO and WB.
@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @comrade
The question is, what properties does that CoC infused attack have? Is it always blunt force or is it an amplification of your fighting style? e.g.

Luffy's CoC punches = stronger blunt force without touching the opponent

CoC slashes = stronger cuts

CoC Magma punch = melting the opponent away with a Magma barrier

How is this no touching clad thing related to Conquerors haki ? We knew since Udon this no touching thing is Ryo. So Ryo turns out to be advanced Conquerors haki not advanced Armament ?

And you wait for the Pirate Hunter to get his chapter, because he still didn't got it.
He might or might not...

the logic is since it was a 5v1... so zoro getting a chapter named after him then would have been odd and unfair but we know for a fact that he was the center of the rooftop fight for most of the time,and his condition makes it unlikely that he will get a chapter named after him where he is the main player since he has done everything in his arsenal to shine brighter than even luffy on the roof... so i doubt he'll get another chapter named after him with him doing something unprecedented...compared to what he just did in the latest and initial chapters

Zoro unlocked CoC is fine coz we all know at the end of the day he will have it too. For Luffy, it just seems weird to me coz he got knockout and then he wake up and out of sudden, he comes with advance application of CoC and could fight in base with hybrid Kaido.

Honestly not only Luffy, but I feel the same way about other sn. I mean for eg Law. He got defeated by Doffy and now in Wano he doing pretty fine against two yonko. Killer too got defeated by Zoro and next we see he doing great in this fight.

Just like I said I dont mind they got all these power up but I wish the writing could be better. That's it.
At the end of the day, Luffy also has it all. End of the talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.