Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The way how Kaido react to Ashura, gold!!
The thing is that Kaido already fear Ashura with seeing the aura, then next chapter he looking shocked feeling CoC.
Law is shocked and left seeing such op attack.

Kaido: That brat, don't tell me you also have the "Colour of Conqueror's" too?!

Zoro: Huh?.... What the hell do you mean! I don't remember!!

Zoro: I put all I had into that one blow...!! I was hoping to at least make you drop...!

Kaido: You did enough. This wound will remain...!!

It's interesting Zoro doesn't seem to be fully aware of what Asura is, he says he doesn't have memory of what happened.

Like he's not aware of the extra heads and arms and swords when he does the attack imo.

@T.D.A make really great points.
Zoro who know CoC actually not know that Ashura is adv CoC form, because that he is not aware of what Kaido telling, Kaido who really feel CoC in Ashura.

Im sure Oda gonna bring that back later in the story when we see actually Shanks and his crew.
My though who have adv CoC like Zoro:
Shanks,Garp,Mihawk,Rayleigh,BenBeckman

Upon Zoom there doesn't seem to be hardening, maybe a better scan will clear it up.
Yeah I wait for the better scan but for me it look like he use hardening.^^

At least wait until he actually goes back down before starting matchups. But even then , Jack stands no chance against Law....Law would chop him to bits
We going to see, im sure Law going fight someone, either it going be King or Jack in my opinion.

I am quite right to say that VERGO supports the blow that WB used to finish AKAINU, how have you never done that?

Vergo has more resistance than the giant John, and the giant john withstood the attack by WB GURA.
VERGO fell for something that has more lethality, far more lethality than the attack WB used to take down AKAINU.
The lethality of WB MF is below < KINEMON.:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
Vergo turned down the admiral post to have more leeway and freedom

Unlike Lackainu who is fleet admiral and gets told by Gorosei to shut his anus and go ask Cipher Pol for info if he wants some
:shame::shame::shame: @The buddha

Sengoku taunts Akainu for now being a paper pusher, now he is truly a cuck :risicheck:

I am quite right to say that VERGO supports the blow that WB used to finish AKAINU, how have you never done that?

Vergo has more resistance than the giant John, and the giant john withstood the attack by WB GURA.
VERGO fell for something that has more lethality, far more lethality than the attack WB used to take down AKAINU.
The lethality of WB MF is below < KINEMON.:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
Mf WB > Kaido :myman:

Most likely
Barrier haki=AdCoA.
Internal damage=AdCoC.

That's why Hyogoro can't use internal damage.
hyogoro could've been a conqueror before kaido broke his spirit in udon, after all he understands the the concept of internal damage. and also understands that it's not something that can be taught, he said that luffy already had the ability inside him.
also keep in mind that ryou is a general term for wano that includes all haki techniques. so CoC is just a special trick that cant be learned. also the only conqueror in wano was oden. and hyo learned the technique from a master swordsman maybe that's the one who had it.

Yeah I wait for the better scan but for me it look like he use hardening.^^

We going to see, im sure Law going fight someone, either it going be King or Jack in my opinion.
I think he will have to heal Zoro or someone else will do that ...then something big might happen because Hawkings made a prediction for one month and we are only 2 weeks into the Act... unless Hawkings was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.