Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It all started with King Bradley awakening my lust for anime older guys and, ever since marineford (I was about 13yo) I’ve been loving my Admirals xD
LOL King Bradley was a beast.

Dayum! Kimetsu no Yaiba is close to beating One Piece by the same amount as OP is beating Kingdom. Absolutely insane!

Not only is it the first manga to beat One Piece as the best selling manga of the year, but to beat it by so much? :shocking::funky:
It's actually not the first time. Nana the shojo manga and Death Note both were the most sold manga in the years when they got an anime as well (It was 2006 and 2007 I think). It was a similar situation to Kimetsu no Yaiba, getting a great anime adaptation boosts back log sales. It just speaks to how impressive the source material is that it resonates with people even after the anime ended.

LOL King Bradley was a beast.

It's actually not the first time. Nana the shojo manga and Death Note both were the most sold manga in the years when they got an anime as well (It was 2006 and 2007 I think). It was a similar situation to Kimetsu no Yaiba, getting a great anime adaptation boosts back log sales. It just speaks to how impressive the source material is that it resonates with people even after the anime ended.
Oh my bad, I forgot to put since 2006. I was aware that it wasn’t the first. My apologies.

I honestly don't think it matters that much. I guess Yaiba is great, but this run will not last.
As long as sales aren’t bad enough that the series gets cancelled, sales really don’t matter. A series that sells the most is not automatically better than one that sells less. Still interesting nonetheless that One Piece has lost its streak by such a margin to a manga that only a year ago, had a relatively small fan base.

If the translation is accurate it will be Kaido vs BM vs Luffy
It's not Luffy vs "Kaido and BM"

BM and Kaido will weaken each other for most of the fight so Luffy can do sh** srsly Kaido and BM clashed for a couple of days u rly think Luffy can stand a chance vs both of them?At the same time?
That's what I just said and you quoted, but completely misconstrued :giogio::

This time it looks like we might be having a three-way after all.

I mean, if Luffy can take down 2 Yonkou at once Shanks and BB are pushovers now lol. I find that unlikely.
"a three-way" meaning luffy vs BM vs Kaidou. Originally Vegapanks earlier posts suggested to me it could be concurrently, or one after another meaning Luffy vs BM then Luffy vs Kaidou or vice versa.

"I find it unlikely" meaning no way is Luffy taking down 2 Yonkou simultaneously and thereby become stronger than either Shanks or BB individually

Idk if you guys heard, but apparently, there was some big news at Saudi Expo or something.
You know what I'm glad about? that Big Mom is still going to fight against Luffy. Some people said that she will be an ally, but that will not be the case. Big Mom fighting Luffy will finally show us her real strength, and all the people who are hating on her are going to be surprised.

Last edited:

Dayum! Kimetsu no Yaiba is close to beating One Piece by the same amount as OP is beating Kingdom. Absolutely insane!

Not only is it the first manga to beat One Piece as the best selling manga of the year,m since 2006, but to beat it by so much? :shocking::funky:
Kingdom is a manga of legends!

Never had a solid anime as support, no official releases in foreign countries for years, just the manga which is holding his own even against giants like One piece.

Give Kingdom the yaiba treatment and it beats both.