M

MD Zolo

I personally think that for the "death" part, it's either that Usopp is gonna die (cause of the foreshadowing with his lies) or all the Straw Hats will die except for Brook OR Luffy will be executed in the end.
Ussop's death won't make much sense. Plus he has a soon-to-be family waiting for him. Not to mention that Ussop's 40 and 60 years versions have been released (I know they mean nothing, but still).

Some people will definitely die. But I don't think that the ending will be sad. That is not how one ends his 28 year old manga for shonen.

Looks like there's some mix-ups here. Vegapank's quote implies stuff at the climax of the Wano arc
Toei Animation senior director and producer said he knows One piece treasure and at the end of the story the fans will be sadder than ace death, at the end of wano arc fans will have information and picture about what one piece is

He confirmed at the end of wano arc luffy will fight bigmom and kaido both

Also he said at the end of wano arc there is an important information that will shock everyone
I'd be surprised if it's 2 on 1 lmao. Most likely Luffy will fight BM first then Kaidou. Also this feels like very broad outlines given to the Toei Senior Director by Oda. A heads-up on some of the major up-coming events.

Whereas Leo's quote may be more immediate:
Shinji Shimizu (the first op anime director) said this during his interview at the Saudi Anime Expo:
- “People got so emotional and sad over Ace death, but they will be more sad and shocked over the One Piece ending, Oda told me about how One Piece is gonna end”.
- He also said that he can triple confirm that One Piece will end in 5 years along with Oda and his editor.
- He also hyped up the Luffy vs Kaido fight for the anime and in MY opinion I think it may be better than the Snakeman vs Katakuri fight because of how much he hyped it which is special.
- He also said “Yes I would love to do the cover stories in the anime however at the moment we are very busy with how eventful the wano arc adaption is going but hopefully we will get to them in the future.”
Post automatically merged:

:pepehands:
Feels like he's hyping the upcoming fight between Luffy and Kaidou in the anime. The one where Luffy got KOed. Not necessarily talking about some future speculated final bout at the end of Wano or the climactic battle.

And looks like they are trippling down on the '5-year' thing. Managing expectations it seems.

This fucking 5year aren't enough, if Oda want to rush everything and run into the wall while skipping all most interessting battles, the ending gonna be sure very bad because of so many plotholes are left.
Can't understand why they decide to make such answers, I just hope Oda is here just trolling us...
Trust me, 5 years are enought, to end OP without rushing it.

Remember how much stretched chapters Dressrosa had ? Or WCI the 'take and run' arc? Or Wano's chapters during act 2?

Yet at the same time we had chapters like 957 with a huge amount of lore and answers.

M

MD Zolo

Trust me, 5 years are enought, to end OP without rushing it.

Remind how much stretched chapters Dressrosa had ? Or WCI the 'take and run' arc? Or Wano's chapters during act 2?

Yet at the same time we had chapters like 957 with a huge amount of lore and answers.
What about all the people who doesn't have proper introductions and proper flashbacks. I mean are we really gonna get a 10 chapter flashback for Oden but 1-2 chapters for Roger or BB?

What about all the people who doesn't have proper introductions and proper flashbacks. I mean are we really gonna get a 10 chapter flashback for Oden but 1-2 chapters for Roger or BB?
Roger and WB will be covered in Wano, and We already know a lot of things about them.

Oden flashback will be linked to a lot of characters, and considering the pace of the last chapter it won't even surpass 6/7 chapters Lmao

Roger and WB will be covered in Wano, and We already know a lot of things about them.

Oden flashback will be linked to a lot of characters, and considering the pace of the last chapter it won't even surpass 5 chapters Lmao
it is difficult to guess at what pace Oda goes.....he goes fast sometimes and he drags sometimes.....

I

Inspector_Mu

Shanks already hinted the end of OP
"I guess we will meet up soon"
Even tho Shanks might not meet Luffy coz he will die anyway.

Wano src is where luffy becomes top tier as strong admirals
People are gonna talk but reminder he's the only character so far with 2 advanced haki!! Plus he has amazing speed and AP.

After wano... luffy is beating admirals 1 vs 1, might even beat Shanks/FA Akainu too.
He will gain awakening and luffy is officially high top tier.

Oda will drop many infos this arc .

M

MD Zolo

Oden flashback will be linked to a lot of characters, and considering the pace of the last chapter it won't even surpass 6/7 chapters Lmao
MarineFord was completed in ~30 chapters and there was no 1v1 there. The final War supposed to have many 1v1. Plus the Straw Hats look nothing like a Pirate King crew.

Don't get me wrong. I am a proponent for ending it quickly. But if Oda is going to conclude OP in 160-190 chapters, he has to draw 45 pages per chapter. Or rest assured, our Mosshead and other Straw Hats are gonna get off-paneled more often than not.

MarineFord was completed in ~30 chapters and there was no 1v1 there. The final War supposed to have many 1v1. Plus the Straw Hats look nothing like a Pirate King crew.

Don't get me wrong. I am a proponent for ending it quickly. But if Oda is going to conclude OP in 160-190 chapters, he has to draw 45 pages per chapter. Or rest assured, our Mosshead and other Straw Hats are gonna get off-paneled more often than not.
Forget the 1vs1 single chapters lol We won't have them bar Luffy and Zoro and Someone else lol

Don't get why people think that Oda's 5 year plan is outrageous?

I believe them. If they go out of their way to stress it out so damn often, then I believe that there is something to it. We just need to wait and see how Oda deals with some plot elements, mainly Big mom, Elbaf and Shanks.

- Kaido's place to fall is Wano.
- Blackbeard will be taken down at Raftel.
- Marines/WG are the last enemies, it's also going to be Dragon's main arc.

Only Shanks, Big mom and the Elbaf arc seem to be in the way of the 5 year plan

M

MD Zolo

I believe them. If they go out of their way to stress it out so damn often, then I believe that there is something to it. We just need to wait and see how Oda deals with some plot elements, mainly Big mom, Elbaf and Shanks.

I remember arguing with @Paperchampion23 on how Wano should end in 80-90 chapters and most people thought it would take 120-150 chapters (some going as far as 200 chapters).

Even I have problems believing that Oda can end it in 5 years, specially since he is now reducing output to 3 chapter per cycle.

I think we still have:

Wano: 40 chapters
Elbaf: 20 chapters
Vegapunk/BB: 80 chapters
Raftel: 20 chapters
Final War: 80 chapters

At the minimum. Which means 7 years if 35 chapters per year output holds.

I honestly think that BM will fall in the Wano Arc.
Because I don't think Oda will actually make us see her again in an another arc especially as an Antagonist AGAIN...
After BM and Kaido fall in Wano all we have left is Shanks and Blackbeard.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Last edited: