Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Tho if the manga really ends in 5y..are we going to get a power creep like in Naruto..lol
Luffy will go to mourait level from contin'en level at the end like Nardo
:tchpepe:
Naruto was getting a new power up every 10 chapters :gokulaugh:

But my issues with Naruto were more about the themes and characterization more than power creep.

Akai2

โ€Ž
idk about this, the 5y thing was triple-confirmed
Oda is a perfectionist, he WANTS to end it in 5 years.

But when he starts addressing the remaining plot lines he'll realize it isn't possible to do that within 200 chapters while giving every plot line its just due.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Oda is a perfectionist, he WANTS to end it in 5 years.

But when he starts addressing the remaining plot lines he'll realize it isn't possible to do that within 200 chapters while giving every plot line it's just due.
Just think about the major events.
Shanks and Luffy meeting.
Raftel
BB fight
WG fight
Zoro vs Mihawk
all the other strawhats' dreams

this was just off the top of my head

and we are still midway throughout Wano

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Shanks and luffy wont meet. Bb offpanels shanks
I don't think Oda will tease us this much with Shanks and then never show us his fighting style.

Bb v shs on raftel
Even if he makes it a one arc, it would have to be long, reaching Raftel, exploring it, explaining how it is hidden, encountering BB, and then having a fight with them, probably the biggest, or one of the biggest fights of OP, explaining what op is, etc

Wg fight final war.
Explaining Imu, each of the Admirals showing new powers, fights with them

Zoro v mihawk in thw epilouge
This is fine, as long as it's a full battle. Still would need around 5-10 chapters imo at least

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
I don't think Oda will tease us this much with Shanks and then never show us his fighting style.

Even if he makes it a one arc, it would have to be long, reaching Raftel, exploring it, explaining how it is hidden, encountering BB, and then having a fight with them, probably the biggest, or one of the biggest fights of OP.

Explaining Imu, each of the Admirals showing new powers, fights with them

This is fine, as long as it's a full battle. Still would need around 5-10 chapters imo
Zoro vs mihawks gonna be one move. The same final move as the first. But this time yoru snaps.

Akai2

โ€Ž
Just think about the major events.
Shanks and Luffy meeting.
Raftel
BB fight
WG fight
Zoro vs Mihawk
all the other strawhats' dreams

this was just off the top of my head

and we are still midway throughout Wano
Before Reverie I started making a list of the remaining plot threads that need to be addressed and I stopped mid way because it was getting too long and I thought nobody would read it.

And after Reverie there were maybe 10 new plot mysteries that were introduced so the list is even bigger now.

Knowing how Oda writes and what he chooses to focus on I'd say 8-9 more years is my best estimate right now.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Zoro vs mihawks gonna be one move. The same final move as the first. But this time yoru snaps.
We need more of Mihawk, we knew him since chapter 50, Oda needs to deliver with his fighting as well. New moves, techs, style. It can end like that, but there should be a lot more.