Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro bodybags pre Udon Luffy.

Base Zoro goes toe to toe with G4 + Ryuo Luffy
Zoro body bags post Udon Luffy as well
Current Adv CoA Luffy is debatable cuz Zoro got lasting scar on Kaido with all bones broken
Post automatically merged:

sure .... people get many scars form fights ... but in one piece few of them are actually visible after a while
In fairness only Zoros adv CoC scarred Kaido
Luffys hits are doing damage but not that much

But the first part is mentioned in the dialogue, whether it's translated as this wound will last or this scar, it makes a lot of sense because it's Zoro's last go with all his energy and it gives Zoro a good enough ending for the time being to rest up, and opens up Luffy to begin the true CoC fight with Kaido
I guess from now on Zoro won't effect Kaido in any major way .... unless ZKK actually happens

Last edited:
Let's be real, there is no way zoro can defeat a calamity worth more than a billion berry after tanking such huge hits from kaido unless the calamity is also wounded as fuck. Inu could take on jack only because he was himself half dead. :kata:I could see him one shot orochi but he's just fooder lvl at this point so i'm really wondering what's next for zoro :kayneshrug:

You bring up good points, Also curious if Zoro got directly hit by that or if he got hit by the shockwave of it, but by judging the panels he and law both got directly hit.

Probably gets healed temporarily with Plot to be 100% honest.

For ex Look at Luffy his current state which he's been hit multiple times is a lot stronger than his original G4 in ch 1001 when he was near 100%.

Let's be real, there is no way zoro can defeat a calamity worth more than a billion berry after tanking such huge hits from kaido unless the calamity is also wounded as fuck. Inu could take on jack only because he was himself half dead. :kata:I could see him one shot orochi but he's just fooder lvl at this point so i'm really wondering what's next for zoro :kayneshrug:

He will fight King. Marco will heal him a little, and his haki and stamina will recover enough.

Zoro is si strong he needs to be weaken so King is able to provide him a challenge.

I guess Zoro won't effect Kaido in any major way .... unless ZKK actually happens
It could be a Hacci type situation As in if Kaido keeps moving the wound Zoro gave will reopen up even more and help give Luffy an advantage as well.

I brought up Hacci bec after he got sliced up he tried to go in the water to prevent luffy from being saved and his would reopened

Yamato vs Rait Suit Sanji?
Who wins rn?
@5000 ng/dl or death
First, RS is just base Sanji. It doesn't allow him to use DJ so it is a power nerf. Only way it benefits him really is invisibility

The RS was never said to grant the user durability. See, the BMP never commented on the Raid Suit durability but the durblity of the metal skeleton of the Vinsmokes. They developed bullets for the siblings skin, the RS in itself isnt a durability boost (the cape was explicitly said to be a defensive feature). Base Sanji was faster than Yonji with raidsuit, and he did defeat him wiht raidsuit. Again, cape is the only defence.

Base Sanji could block base King and keep him occupied while Sanji didn't pay him no mind, he could roughen up P1 and seems like he did defeat him (hybrid P1 that is).

So I would say RS Sanji wins pretty handedly being that he has invisibility. Yamato is not as durable as P1

DJ Sanji is too much for her

Sanji could block BM with Luffy and Luffy was in G3 with elephant gun, Sanji just in DJ

Sanji is underrated and Yamato is overrated imo

Status
Not open for further replies.