Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yea that would be great, him calling zoro for the first time is just greatly welcomed something i have been looking forward to.

the name of this chap should have been

Haoshoku: BUTTT it gets complicated
The name of this chapter should just be something involving CoC.

"Conquerors Spirits" or shit like that.

the only reason they were needed
is because luffy had to discover this method of controlling coc
now he has .
so going into those fights
he should be at the same level he is at now beating hybrid kaido in base and possibly > .

with this now
luffy's journey with haki seems close to over
he has improved every aspect.
"I could have let you kill me"

Kaido has been fighting up there since 987 and let a number of free hits land. Snitch and Snatch don't operate this way and the latter is a glass cannon so it'll be all kill shots.

Besides, Luffy isn't going to just win like this. Kaido has a 100% chance of pulling out another trick and Luffy has like a 30% chance of seeing it through alone.

yea that would be great, him calling zoro for the first time is just greatly welcomed something i have been looking forward to.

the name of this chap should have been

Haoshoku: BUTTT it gets complicated
Good catch, I thought Luffy called him Zoro in 980, but could be wrong as well. Also Kaido calling Zoro by his epithet as well was also welcoming.

Thoughts on the Law Zoro bromance?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder how much damage Fresh Ashura Zoro would do to Kaido.

Hopefully Zoro figures out how to manifest Ashura at will..when he does gg
If Kaido attempt Thunder Bagua on Fresh Current Zoro and Zoro at the same time would try Ashura cut.

Kaido's arm is flying down to the dome like Kiku's arm.

"I could have let you kill me"

Kaido has been fighting up there since 987 and let a number of free hits land. Snitch and Snatch don't operate this way and the latter is a glass cannon so it'll be all kill shots.

Besides, Luffy isn't going to just win like this. Kaido has a 100% chance of pulling out another trick and Luffy has like a 30% chance of seeing it through alone.
oh he will pull out another trick
luffy is currently in base however.

There goes zkk theories and zoro >= luffy... pfffffffffff 😂😂😂

Man, how can I love zoro but hate all his fans? Good job zorotards.

With this chapter it quite seems that, luffy vs kaido and strawhats vs all stars + flying six.

And where are the numbers? They disappeared lol. That's why I believe, numbers vs scabbards.

Zoro scarred Kaido while having his body fucked up. On the other hand, Luffy was also heavily injured and deals heavy blows to Hybrid Kaido while in base.

It seems like Luffy's CoC is more developed than Zoro's; Zoro only just discovers his CoC based attacks. But Zoro also uses an advanced form, hence Kaido pointed out it will be a scar. Post this battle, Zoro might be able to use it as casually as Luffy for even stronger moves. Maybe this is when ZKK happens.

Is Asura = CoC? I'm not sure tbh. Yes, Asura is a manifestation of his spirit, but it's not like only Conqueror's have a spirit. Zoro being able to manifest Asura doesn't mean Asura expresses CoC yet (in Enies Lobby for example). But now Zoro has awakened his Conqueror's Haki for heavier blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.