Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

The way how Kaido react to Ashura, gold!!
The thing is that Kaido already fear Ashura with seeing the aura, then next chapter he looking shocked feeling CoC.
Law is shocked and left seeing such op attack.

@T.D.A make really great points.
Zoro who know CoC actually not know that Ashura is adv CoC form, because that he is not aware of what Kaido telling, Kaido who really feel CoC in Ashura.

Im sure Oda gonna bring that back later in the story when we see actually Shanks and his crew.
My though who have adv CoC like Zoro:
Shanks,Garp,Mihawk,Rayleigh,BenBeckman
This is gonna turn into some DBZ/ Jojo shit with all their stands flying about.

:catsweat:

Also, do Kaido really have to die? I mean one of his wishes was to die anyway and didnt Oda state Luffy is crushing their wishes and goals and not kill them?
It's only Zoro fanboys who say that, this is exactly like Law in Dressross where his fanboys said he should kill Doffy, ignoring their idiotic fanboyism, I get that and some legitimate reasons but that wont happen in OP:

O: Ahh, good question. First of all, Morgan is still alive. He's being held in prison now by his former subordinates. So why didn't Luffy kill him? In this era, people put their lives on their beliefs and convictions, and fight. When he goes into battle, Luffy is destroying others' beliefs. And when these enemies' beliefs are shattered and defeated, they feel a pain equal to death. I think that for these pirates, killing or not killing is secondary to winning or losing.

It's whatever, not saying I like or dislike that but that's what the author said.

Read my post pls and try to debunk it if you believe it not:

He have save Adv CoC, nothing else would make sense.
All uses of Adv CoC had heavy black lightning when done. Literally all. Luffy's, Kaido's, Roger's and Whitebeard one as well.
There is nothing to debunk since this is literally pure headcanons, no black lightning before the attack whatsoever or any indication that Zoro used Adv CoC.
Stop stating headcanons as facts.

They might be on par.

Being Shanks fan does not disqualify you from logical thinking.

Shanks is not on some "above Mihawk" level just because he is holding the title of Yonko.

There is a chance they are pretty much equal.
dude ... Shanks CoC > Mihawk CoC is logical thinking

even you agreed with Shanks being strongest CoC user ... but you WANT to give Mihawk benifit of your doubt

I'm not gonna call Shanks best CoA user
so let not call Mihawk best CoC user
:moonwalk:
Post automatically merged:

post Wano Luffy can that for sure especially if he solos Kaido now and helps against BM as well
but he can't and he won't

It's only Zoro fanboys who say that, this is exactly like Law in Dressross where his fanboys said he should kill Doffy, ignoring their idiotic fanboyism, I get that and some legitimate reasons but that wont happen in OP:

O: Ahh, good question. First of all, Morgan is still alive. He's being held in prison now by his former subordinates. So why didn't Luffy kill him? In this era, people put their lives on their beliefs and convictions, and fight. When he goes into battle, Luffy is destroying others' beliefs. And when these enemies' beliefs are shattered and defeated, they feel a pain equal to death. I think that for these pirates, killing or not killing is secondary to winning or losing.

It's whatever, not saying I like or dislike that but that's what the author said.
Funny enough, I'm pretty sure Law proclaimed he would kill Doflamingo multiple times and look what happened lol. Nobody even bat an eye on that one and Laws entire beef with Doflamingo was a 100x more personal

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

even you agreed with Shanks being strongest CoC user ... but you WANT to give Mihawk benifit of your doubt

:moonwalk:
Whatever u say.

A lot of nibbas will get hit by a truck once Mihawk start to get on screen feats.

Look at current Zoro and Zoro is not close to his peak yet.

That Nibba Mihawk is his EoS fight.

H

humanbeing

to be honest if anyone has CoC haki equal to Shanks then i am sure it is gonna be Dragon for obvious reasons
he is the most feared out there , he is the father of the main character his dream is hard to get.

All uses of Adv CoC had heavy black lightning when done. Literally all. Luffy's, Kaido's, Roger's and Whitebeard one as well.
There is nothing to debunk since this is literally pure headcanons, no black lightning before the attack whatsoever or any indication that Zoro used Adv CoC.
Stop stating headcanons as facts.
why kaido saying coc after zoro cut him :myman:

U was wrong years ago lol, I damn sure ain’t believing ur ass this time around. Roof top portrayal speaks... tiers below boy ur weird lls

Never got that answer on why Law conscious after hybrid TB, Yet luffy was knocked out. Remember ur random hot takes on laws endurance/Durability?? They say about as dumb as u do now
:josad:

Ur man literally won’t even comment on his old proven to be bullshit headcanon. I love it:steef:
"U was wrong years ago lol "
you still havent brought up the comment I said
also not sure why feats on the roof that happened after all these characters have grown negate comments on dressrossa
but whatever helps you cope with law being out of this kaido battle without doing much.

" Yet luffy was knocked out"
and is up again
your point. you think law is more durable?
cool
luffy still shits on law.
:milaugh:

Whatever u say.

A lot of nibbas will get hit by a truck once Mihawk start to get on screen feats.

Look at current Zoro and Zoro is not close to his peak yet.

That Nibba Mihawk is his EoS fight.
the MAIN reason for Mihawk getting attacks is the lack of on screen feat

so if he get that we gonna be happy but even if he gets the best of them .... he is not hyped for CoC base fight ..

but OK ... say what ever you truly think :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.