Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro did not say he has barely any Haki left, he said that he can't fight much more than this, you're paraphrasing it into no haki left.

Fresh full Haki Zoro would be able to spam Asura but i doubt the potency would change much, so he would do more damage because he would hit more but he wouldn't do more damage in one hit imo.
Bruh start of the fight in both big moved had this dark fire haki shit. Where's that gone

Show me a panel where Adv CoC is being used without Black Lightning.
Better question, show me actually a prove which said that BL is always adv Coc version. Where you know if adv CoC is only based on Black lightning. Normal CoA clash do black lightning too,best example Ulti(who don't have CoC) vs Luffy.

When Adv CoC was use without CoA? Can you prove that the Black lightning actually CoA or CoC based? Since Ulti vs Luffy clearly show it can be based on CoA.

You don't have any point who could speak against ashura beeing the source of adv CoC.

Kaido literally said he has Haoshoku and nothing more.
Because of Zoro attack,with means Zoro attack was fused with CoC. With get confirmed this chapter. With means Ashura is CoC based, a adv version.

Mihawk trained Zoro and probably saw Ashura countless times and never bothered to point out that this is CoC to him?
The same way as Rayleigh never explain Luffy to use adv CoA, to learn it on their own.

Luffy is literally throwing KAIDO around with Adv CoC attacks with heavy black lightning just like Kaido's
Because he combinate it for firsttime. Luffy never use adv CoC until this chapter. So far Coc was known for taking out fodder or having a black lightning clash between to CoC user. It was never used for pushing attacks. Only in this chapter we know the true power of adv CoC. And again Kaido feel Zoro CoC after he get attacked. With means Zoro FUSE his CoC in his attack since until this chapter no one ever did it. Kaido literally saying on his own,only the strongest ones using Adv CoC for their attacks.

Question outside of this chapter,when Luffy ever use adv CoC in a battle for his attack?
Never, but Zoro with basic CoC can do it? Do you even yourself at this point?

I get that but it seems Luffy is getting everyone else's shit along with new abilities in his own area of specialty while the rest are getting swords and some glorified power ranger suit instead of developing their CoA and CoO further.
Well, Oda is developing them differently. About their haki I guess wait for the next two arc where both improve one type of haki each arc to have their shine moments.

Better question, show me actually a prove which said that BL is always adv Coc version. Where you know if adv CoC is only based on Black lightning. Normal CoA clash do black lightning too,best example Ulti(who don't have CoC) vs Luffy.

When Adv CoC was use without CoA? Can you prove that the Black lightning actually CoA or CoC based? Since Ulti vs Luffy clearly show it can be based on CoA.

You don't have any point who could speak against ashura beeing the source of adv CoC.

Because of Zoro attack,with means Zoro attack was fused with CoC. With get confirmed this chapter. With means Ashura is CoC based, a adv version.

The same way as Rayleigh never explain Luffy to use adv CoA, to learn it on their own.

Because he combinate it for firsttime. Luffy never use adv CoC until this chapter. So far Coc was known for taking out fodder or having a black lightning clash between to CoC user. It was never used for pushing attacks. Only in this chapter we know the true power of adv CoC. And again Kaido feel Zoro CoC after he get attacked. With means Zoro FUSE his CoC in his attack since until this chapter no one ever did it. Kaido literally saying on his own,only the strongest ones using Adv CoC for their attacks.

Question outside of this chapter,when Luffy ever use adv CoC in a battle for his attack?
Never, but Zoro with basic CoC can do it? Do you even yourself at this point?
tagged u in a post go look for it

Status
Not open for further replies.