Speculations The countdown has begun.

#doubt

There is no way in hell Oda is going to finish in 5 years, and even disregarding the whole content that's left to show in OP; Oda throughout the years, has always got his numbers mixed up.

- 2012: one piece is 60% done
- 2015: one piece is 70% done
- 2016: one piece is 65% done
- 2018: one piece is 80% done

Tbh, I'd rather just enjoy the ride to OP's end, rather than worry about numbers or what year OP will end, which are all just guess-timates that could all prove untrue over time.. The same should go for Oda too. If he chooses to rush the manga to the end, well... that's gonna be a real kick in the teeth for OP. :confused:

Apparently Oda's editor has stated that the countdown to end the series in 5 years has begun.
The way we have been just stormed with information to the endgame during the last arcs (Zou, WCI, Reverie and Wano) I could see this work, also something I thought we would only see in the end of the series was already revealed, WB and Roger bounties...
In 5 years we have roughly 230 chapters, would that be enough to end the series in a good way? Let me hear your thoughts!
No offense, but in what world do we get 230 chapters in 5 years?
Oda has done ~38 chapters per year for quite a while now and this number is steadily decreasing. That means 190 chapters at most in five years.

It's not nearly enough imho. Wano alone has three acts left, incuding the entire story conclusion, all of the fights and a huge chunk of flashback, too. That means at least 80 chapters are reserved for Wano alone.

So you would have around 100 chapters after Wano to finish the entire manga (fourth road ponegliff, Elbaf, finding Laugh Tale, fight against Blackbeard, Void Century reveal, lead up to the final war, the final war against Imu and the WG itself, the final conclusion of the manga).

It just doesn't add up. Seven years is the minimum imho.
Post automatically merged:

End of Wano - next year
Elbaf - 2021-2022
Raftel Arc - 2022-2023
Final War - 2024-2025

One Piece ends in 5 to 6 years.
In no way Wano ends next year. Absolutely impossible.
Oda does ~38 chapters per year, that would mean the entire third, fourth and fifth act of Wano would last for ~38 chapters. That's ridiculous. The flashback is still going on, the raid of Onigashima (which is destined to fail btw), the actual final battles and the whole resolution of the story will take at least around 80 chapters, which means two full years at minimum.

Keep in mind, war arcs are not that long.

Final War won't surpass 40 chapters probably, with the aftermath maybe 15-20 chapters more exaggerating.
So I give it a year and a half

Raftel two years
Elbaf same
Wano end in 2021
Elbaf in 2023
Raftel in 2025, then the rest 2027 max

Keep in mind, war arcs are not that long.

Final War won't surpass 40 chapters probably, with the aftermath maybe 15-20 chapters more exaggerating.
So I give it a year and a half

Raftel two years
Elbaf same
Wano end in 2021
Elbaf in 2023
Raftel in 2025, then the rest 2027 max
:believe: