vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, WsW is linked to jinbe through backstory hence why they are fighting
Tell me, why couldn't Oda link him to any other opponent? Any calamity he wanted? Oda didn't make Jinbei fight Who's Who because of their connection but made the connection for them to fight if you get what I'm saying.

Honestly, I really don't know if you've been reading OP when you don't even know the significance of the straw hats fighting opponents according to their strength. Please don't pretend that you don't know how SHP battles in work.

My favourite chapter in Wano so far and I guess it's easy to know why.

I haven't got much to say about it.

I think everybody on the rooftop shined in it, Kidd and Killer are going after Big Mom.
Law did well with his hax and bothered Kaido.

Zoro has CoC and used Ashura again, that's hype for his future actions.

And finally my boy Luffy jumped tier in a matter of minutes :steef:
We are back to haki blooming and Luffy kinda awakened a second time his CoC if may say. I don't like the term "adv CoC", I think it's an application that only the most powerful and skilled user can acquire.

Dude is on a category on his own now. He is fighting hybrid Kaido in base, phenomenal feat.
And he also had a thought for Zoro and Law and thanked them for protecting him when he needed it, now it's his turn.

Time for my boy to fuck up some big fish :myman:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Tell me, why couldn't Oda link him to any other opponent? Any calamity he wanted? Oda didn't make Jinbei fight Who's Who because of their connection but made the connection for them to fight if you get what I'm saying.

Honestly, I really don't know if you've been reading OP when you don't even know the significance of the straw hats fighting opponents according to their strength. Please don't pretend that you don't know how SHP battles in work.
how would i know what oda's thinking? But i am glad you agree that sanji is the weakest SH since he has no opponent

Last edited:
Maybe Zoro can learn ADCoC now that he was hit by kaido's club just like luffy?
100% facts. The chapter himself is perfect to explain the next hacky bloom for Zoro.
Luffy after he was KO, remember what the old grampa said, and thanks to Ragnarock he figurate out how to use CoC in a new way.

Zoro got Ko by a similar attack (Kaido used advanced CoC) and was not sure what Kaido was talking about. He said before getting Ko, that if Asura doesnt work that it, he ll die, but didnt happen. He is in the midst of danger which as you can see from the above panel, equal to power bloom. Expect big feat and new combine form for Zoro

A mixed bag for Zoro fans. He got CoC and gave Kaido a scar with Asura. To anyone who loves Zoro the way he's written, that's a huge W. Those of us who love One Piece Zoro are eating tonight. To the people who love 2 Piece Zoro (the ones who think he's top 1 in the alliance and could have one shotted Doflamingo or even Kaido), ZKK is dead and he appears to be out of the fight. Luffy is obviously the one who will beat Kaido, so ya'll took a big fat L.

Kaido Kneeling before Zoro? He won't have time to kneel, Zoro's cutting him in half

Dont forget Zoro kneeling before Law for bail him out multiple times in the rooftop :lawbepo::lawbepo:
Post automatically merged:

Ohhh this is gonna be amazing brooooo
Marco is getting three way fucked by Perospero Queen and King
And then Zoro and Law enters from the top and Sanji comes from the bottom.

Zoro takes King
Law takes Queen
Sanji takes Perospero

This is going to be a hype triple team

Perospero as Sanji big fight? Isnt a bit underwhelming for a top 3 strawhat?

Status
Not open for further replies.