Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

H

humanbeing

lmfao, how can I prove a negative? Its like saying pink elephant with wings exists because you cant prove otherwise. If you want to say a character, who didnt feature enough in the manga has CoC, the burden of proof is on you.

I dont think it make sense. There has to be certain qualities to achieve CoC. Even Trafalgar Law, a prominent captain of the new generation hasnt shown the signs of CoC yet.
your proof is that CoC rare and only special people have it i agree on that
my proof is Rayleigh he said most of people who has make names for themselves have this ability.
let me ask you do you think : Did the Roger pirates or red hair pirates make names for themselves or not?
Shanks commanders were named even to have made names for themselves and for sure Roger's crew was better.
by the way i am certain that Law will show it soon. this arc is the frustration for Kaido and BM they find out one by one that their enemies are not simple people more like kings that is the reason they will fall too.

your proof is that CoC rare and only special people have it i agree on that
my proof is Rayleigh he said most of people who has make names for themselves have this ability.
let me ask you do you think : Did the Roger pirates or red hair pirates make names for themselves or not?
Shanks commanders were named even to have made names for themselves and for sure Roger's crew was better.
by the way i am certain that Law will show it soon. this arc is the frustration for Kaido and BM they find out one by one that their enemies are not simple people more like kings that is the reason they will fall too.
Let me ask you something in return, why doesnt Marco have CoC? Has he made a name for himself or not?

1. I highly doubt that as you and many were pushing for it.

2. How you know? They have to work their way up on cleaning, making, training, etc.. Pretty sure they will give grunt work, but does that mean they are not COC users? Again having occupation doesn't mean you won't have COC. That is beyond stupid on what your saying.

3. Being pervert and chef have nothing to do with on being COC. Your not making any sense and getting desperate on your salt over 'ZKK' being debunked :kayneshrug:.
man sanji-fans are outta control fr.
if you believe that i support ZKK, look for my posts and see if i ever mentioned ZKK.
Your literally telling your head that the only people that can be against CoC Sanji are ZKK
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

man sanji-fans are outta control fr.
if you believe that i support ZKK, look for my posts and see if i ever mentioned ZKK.
Your literally telling your head that the only people that can be against CoC Sanji are ZKK
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hey, you guys make a big deal Zoro being there and he will be the one over Luffy. Now that it been debunked, your not credible at all along with your side.

Sanji having COC, that is more believe than what you try to force from Head Piece. Your toxicity doesn't stop what is canon. Just stating to you :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Let me ask you something in return, why doesnt Marco have CoC? Has he made a name for himself or not?
He could have it. We have to see on that. Given World Government see him as potential Yonko candidate, it would make sense he has COC and plus how he is able to fight off Big Mom early too.

Hey, you guys make a big deal Zoro being there and he will be the one over Luffy. Now that it been debunked, your not credible at all along with your side.

Sanji having COC, that is more believe than what you try to force from Head Piece. Your toxicity doesn't stop what is canon. Just stating to you :kayneshrug:.
LMFAO i don't even believe in ZKK.
I do believe in zoro >> sanji tho. I am sure that has been debunked right 😂

Sanji should definitely have CoC because:
1) life-long dream of peeping women's naked body with the invisible DF.
2) life-long ambition of simping over every half-decent woman in OP
3) having a severe and uncontrollable case of nosebleed condition every-time he sees a half-decent woman.
4) finding all blue so he can make most delicious food.
5) being the team chef that he is so he can conquer the SH kitchen with 3 meals everyday to feed king luffy and king zoro.

Zero reasoning from OP.
Copium overdose.
Toxic Fanbase who try to Head Piece 'ZKK' shouldn't talk about 'coping' lol. Still waiting for one of you to admit your fault, but you still denied it :kayneshrug:.

LMFAO i don't even believe in ZKK.
I do believe in zoro >> sanji tho. I am sure that has been debunked right 😂

Sanji should definitely have CoC because:
1) life-long dream of peeping women's naked body with the invisible DF.
2) life-long ambition of simping over every half-decent woman in OP
3) having a severe and uncontrollable case of nosebleed condition every-time he sees a half-decent woman.
4) finding all blue so he can make most delicious food.
5) being the team chef that he is so he can conquer the SH kitchen with 3 meals everyday to feed king luffy and king zoro.
Nah, they are always equals, that is it.

Also why you spamming same post again. Are you a bot? Again, being toxic doesn't help your side. Your only making it hard to see you seriously when 'ZKK' didn't happen and now your trying to force new Head Piece of why Sanji won't get it when doesn't make sense at all. Sanji has shown traits needed and it's there. Your salt keeps getting embarrassing especially you didn't answer my examples of Garp and Sengoku having it despite they do labor work and serve the Marines :kayneshrug:.

H

humanbeing

how do you he doesn't have it?

Most of the people who made names for themselves have this power:
Most means very high majority
if you think that one made a name for themselves in the world then there is a higher possibilty that they have CoC haki than not having it.
Did the roger and shanks pirates made names for themselves or not : yes they did . name most of them and call them conquerors
Will Luffy's crew made names for themselves? :D Yes they will take most of them and call the king haki users
it is as easy as that.
i am not saying that random people have and we all agree that all of the strawhats and his grand fleet leaders will make names for themselves , and i am betting on what Rayleigh said. if what Rayleigh said was the truth then the high majority of those people will have it. don't blame us , blame Oda.

Toxic Fanbase who try to Head Piece 'ZKK' shouldn't talk about 'coping' lol. Still waiting for one of you to admit your fault, but you still denied it :kayneshrug:.

Also why you spamming same post again. Are you a bot? Again, being toxic doesn't help your side. Your only making it hard to see you seriously when 'ZKK' didn't happen and now your trying to force new Head Piece of why Sanji won't get it when doesn't make sense at all. Sanji has shown traits needed and it's there. Your salt keeps getting embarrassing especially you didn't answer my examples of Garp and Sengoku having it despite they do labor work and serve the Marines :kayneshrug:.

LMFAO you really think getting destroyed by Black Mario is "equal" to leaving a scar to Kaido's chest. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wano must be so painful for you to watch you decided to turn your mode of sanity off.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Copium overdose.
Fish not cope, we realistic creatures, pleb.

H

humanbeing

when it comes to Sanji was crying begging him to come back to the crew and stating that without him he will not be able to be the pirate king , and some think he will or should not have , and most of them saying that because a dislike for the character. for mayself i like all of them but if i have to rank them i will 1. Luffy 2. Zoro .... 9.Sanji 10.Usopp
still i think they could all have this ability.
by the way their best arguments are the following :
haha
LMFAO
lol
very strong arguments and solid proofs

how do you he doesn't have it?

Most of the people who made names for themselves have this power:
Most means very high majority
if you think that one made a name for themselves in the world then there is a higher possibilty that they have CoC haki than not having it.
Did the roger and shanks pirates made names for themselves or not : yes they did . name most of them and call them conquerors
Will Luffy's crew made names for themselves? :D Yes they will take most of them and call the king haki users
it is as easy as that.
i am not saying that random people have and we all agree that all of the strawhats and his grand fleet leaders will make names for themselves , and i am betting on what Rayleigh said. if what Rayleigh said was the truth then the high majority of those people will have it. don't blame us , blame Oda.
Well Marco fought in 2 major arcs now. Got many panels in combat. I am sure Oda would have highlighted if he had CoC. Its not like he is young and haven't been through a lot that he can unlock CoC in the future. Once again, you can't say Santa Claus exists because I can't disprove it. Thats logical fallacy. What we know so far, Marco doesn't have CoC. I will wait for your explanation why Marco doesn't have it.

Btw, are you saying Nami, Robin, Franky will all get CoC because they will make a name for themselves?

H

humanbeing

Well Marco fought in 2 major arcs now. Got many panels in combat. I am sure Oda would have highlighted if he had CoC. Its not like he is young and haven't been through a lot that he can unlock CoC in the future. Once again, you can't say Santa Claus exists because I can't disprove it. Thats logical fallacy. What we know so far, Marco doesn't have CoC. I will wait for your explanation why Marco doesn't have it.

Btw, are you saying Nami, Robin, Franky will all get CoC because they will make a name for themselves?
not every person can use it like Luffy even WB didn't show it he could have use it to knock all of the marines soldiers if he could. and he and his crew would have an easy battle. So Marco could have it but cannot make use of it and he has fought admirals if he has it will help him that much either. Ace had it and did fought in MF along Luffy and didn't use it, which means he dont have an easy control over it. he could have used it as well.

aside from you santa Claus example Rayleigh's and Chinjao's statements are a solid proof that are many people have it and if you can agree that someone will make name for himself has a very high possibility for having it.

H

humanbeing

Question will make this man a name for himself?
if you can answer the question with yes. you have to admit that he most likely have CoC haki
if you answer with no. it is not worth arguing about it.

Last edited by a moderator: