Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

Been saying Sanji has Advanced CoA and CoC but y'all won't listen to me.:kayneshrug:

*Zoro, Yamato, Jinbei, Usopp having CoC*

Monkeys:

*Sanji showing slight signs of CoC*

Monkeys:

Yes, I meant monkeys like some of the users here.:kayneshrug:

I just say factual stuff. Luffy=>Zoro>Sanji its common sense. Ussop going to be Mvp of Elbalf and help Luffy cause luffy kind of gullible and can't lie. Don't get it twisted though, Sanji will never be has good has Zoro.
Hey man, I don't really care if you wank Luffy or Zoro to the moon, as long as you support Sanji as well then you earn my respect.:kayneshrug:

It's funny how some went from : No Zoro & Sanji will not get CoC to Sanji should get CoC (because Zoro has it) lol.

At least Oda teased the shit out of Zoro's CoC before actually confirming it mainly with the Monet fight. While Sanji has literally nothing, the void.
To be fair there are also some who were saying that CoC is shit and it doesn't matter, and now that Zoro is confirmed to have it they are gatekeeping it :milaugh:

Some of us have always said that Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will get CoC, and that the argument that only Luffy must have it to keep him special makes no sense, because him having other Conquerors follow him is what will make him special when compared to fellow Conquerors.

So for those of us who have always said that, the confirmation for Zoro only furthers our belief and immediately shuts down one of the arguments that went against it :goyea:

It's funny how some went from : No Zoro & Sanji will not get CoC to Sanji should get CoC (because Zoro has it) lol.

At least Oda teased the shit out of Zoro's CoC before actually confirming it mainly with the Monet fight. While Sanji has literally nothing, the void.
It's not "If Zoro has it then Sanji should also has it" if Sanji himself said that he has it.:pepeke:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
To be fair there are also some who were saying that CoC is shit and it doesn't matter, and now that Zoro is confirmed to have it they are gatekeeping it :milaugh:

Some of us have always said that Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will get CoC, and that the argument that only Luffy must have it to keep him special makes no sense, because him having other Conquerors follow him is what will make him special when compared to fellow Conquerors.

So for those of us who have always said that, the confirmation for Zoro only furthers our belief and immediately shuts down one of the arguments that went against it :goyea:
The thing is.

The argument gets salty because of Lanji fans.

Zoro has, so Sanji must too.

Doesn't work like this.

For example.

Sanji will not repeat Zoro's 1009 feat until EoS if even so.

When Sanji actually gets confirmed to have it then it's fine, but people acting like Sanji has it now just because Zoro has it & leeching off Zoro's accomplishments is what pisses me off tbh.
Post automatically merged:

It's not "If Zoro has it then Sanji should also has it" if Sanji himself said that he has it.:pepeke:
??? Where does Sanji say he has it? He's talking about Luffy there lol

Last edited:
When Sanji actually gets confirmed to have it then it's fine, but people acting like Sanji has it now just because Zoro has it is what pisses me off tbh.
Post automatically merged:

??? Where does Sanji say he has it lol
It's understandable for those who thought that Zoro and Sanji will not have it because only Luffy should. Now that it's proven that not only Luffy should "the gates are open".

There are also many who took this opportunity to shit talk Sanji and say that he can't have CoC, so then there will be those who argue against that.

I think you can both hold the belief that Sanji will get CoC, and acknowledge the fact that Zoro got it before him, in the chapter named accordingly, and with hints that he will get advanced mastery of it.

In my opinion if we look at the 4 i believe will have CoC i think it will look something like this in terms of how proficient they are :

1. Luffy - Said by Oda to specialize in CoC, he will end up having the best CoC in history with some unique op technique

2. Zoro - Specializes in CoA, as the first to awaken CoC after Luffy he will be able to use Advanced CoC for his attacks

3. Sanji - Specializes in CoO, he will have mastery of basic CoC functions but is unlikely to be able to use Advanced CoC. IF he get's Advanced CoC, it will be worse than Zoro's.

4. Usopp -Only has CoO so far so it will likely be his specialization. He will awaken CoC but likely be unable to use it at will, and could only use it's basic functions in special circumstances when he has the right mindset.

All I can read in this thread is if Zoro can do it so Sanji must.

:feelscryingman::feelscryingman::feelscryingman:
The reasoning isn't even that. At least care to read it. The former PK's crew had 4 fucking CoC users. If you don't think that the new PK's crew will not have more than 2 then I don't even know anymore. 'if Zoro can do it so Sanji must' is something that you're the writing here, not the OP.

LOL. He was talking about Luffy using Haoshoku haki. Robin and Jinbei got shocked about Luffy using CoC but Zoro and Sanji be like, "Oh Luffy has CoC, cool."
You're reaching. Zoro went even more than Sanji saying he needs to become new captain if he can't do at least that much but we know he didn't even know he had CoC...

Zoro intimidated Monet and made her shit her pants.
Zoro was often highlighted for his spirit and aura (for example Urashima was scared just from Zoro's aura).
These are legitimate cases you can make for someone having CoC but Sanji has nothing alike that comes to mind.....

How many ''zoro has coc so sanji will get it too'' threads are you gonna have?
The reasoning isn't even that. At least care to read it. The former PK's crew had 4 fucking CoC users. If you don't think that the new PK's crew will not have more than 2 then I don't even know anymore. 'if Zoro can do it so Sanji must' is something that you're the writing here, not the OP.