Questions & Mysteries Is Zoro done with Kaido?

Is Zoro done with Kaido

• Yes - Zoro has done enough

Votes: 53 41.4%
  • No - Zoro will still fight Kaido and surpass his limits

Votes: 75 58.6%

• Total voters
The best part about being a Zoro fan is that you can come up with the craziest headcanon and it will still probably come true because Oda is that much of a Zoro wanker. Why are people still trying to fight against that? They've been neg-diffed so many times by those predictions already.

This was Wano's equivalent of the Zoro vs Ryuma fight; his Kuma level moment is yet to happen, so you legbois and condombois hold each other tight in preparation for it.

:ihaha:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The best part about being a Zoro fan is that you can come up with the craziest headcanon and it will still probably come true because Oda is that much of a Zoro wanker. Why are people still trying to fight against that? They've been neg-diffed so many times by those predictions already.

This was Wano's equivalent of the Zoro vs Ryuma fight; his Kuma level moment is yet to happen, so you legbois and condombois hold each other tight in preparation for it.

At least one ex-Luffy wanker understood what's going on. I am impressed, senpai. :myman:

Zoro will not 'fight' Kaido anymore. Only Luffy is doing that now. What I'm not ignoring the possibility of is ZKK, which can stilll happen when Kaido tries to escape in his dragon form with the little energy he has after getting fucked up by Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, yes. After not seeing the work 'condom' and 'condombois' being spammed for so long, I was shocked to see a sudden flux of it since the last chapter came out. Guess Zorotards are unhappy that Luffy is fighting Kaido 1v1. :myman:

Zoro besting Kaido in 1vs1.
That's why his captain is asking him to leave? :milaugh:

Why would Zorotards not be happy about that? When Zorotards got something way better - Zoro besting Kaido in 1vs1.
That's it, game over, Kaido has nothing more to offer against Zoro, Zoro already bested him. The only thing left is to decapitate him.
Also, saw a lot of Zorotards on Twitter giving the chapter 4/10 even after Asura and CoC as they didn't want Zoro to leave... sad souls. :suresure:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Are you denying that Zoro got the best out of nr1 of the verse? :myman:

Also, saw a lot of Zorotards on Twitter giving the chapter 4/10 even after Asura and CoC as they didn't wwant Zoro tto leave... sad soules. :suresure:
Did you see what this Zorotard said about this chapter? :yasu:

Also, saw a lot of Zorotards on Twitter giving the chapter 4/10 even after Asura and CoC as they didn't want Zoro to leave... sad souls. :suresure:
Well I didn't see anyone on here giving this a 4/10 so far, at least personally. And doubt there is a consistent number of fans who think so in here in general.

This chapter deserves a 9 from my perspective.

I can't even imagibe what would happen to smothie. Monet V2 Zoro
Smoothie is a muse. I hope no one hurts her because sadly Zoro at this stage can most likely kill her with one single Asura blow. It would look very heart breaking for me for how much I like her.

That attack seemingly inflicted Kaido a permanent scar after allegedly blitzing. I mean if Zoro recovered enough he could indeed most likely kill her with one single attack of that magnitude.

I kind of am semi hoping that if the other 6 Supernova end up not fighting the Yonko and its just Luffy and Kid, they (outside of Zoro) fight the BMP.

It's kind of...perfect

- Law vs Smoothie
- Killer vs Snack
- Drake vs Perospero
- Hawkins vs Compote
- Apoo vs Daifuku

They are the only 5 truly non-fodderesque BMPs currently at Wano, or at least we are led to believe, especially considering Oven, Cracker and Kata are not here, so it would actually even align with the "top" 8 Big Mom pirates (minus the 3 I mentioned, so really 5) and the top 8 Beast Pirates all being taken out this arc.

Hopefully they jump in relatively soon, it would give the rest of the WG pirates something to do, again IF Luffy and Kid fight the 2 Yonko. Ya'll already know my thoughts on Zoro and King so it would be left to that in that case lol