Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although I'm still not a fan of him getting CoC, from one of Kuro Ashi post, these pics pretty much confirm Zeff knew Luffy and Sanji have it.

I think this panel was showing how Sanji would want to survive no matter when he was a child. And never prepared to die. In comparison to how he was in Baratie, sacrificing himself all the time and wanting to die for Zeff. It could mean CoC tho. It's clear Sanji, even as a kid stood above others.....

I think this panel was showing how Sanji would want to survive no matter when he was a child. And never prepared to die. In comparison to how he was in Baratie, sacrificing himself all the time and wanting to die for Zeff. It could mean CoC tho. It's clear Sanji, even as a kid stood above others.....
The way I saw it is he's saying every weapon or amor doesn't compare to that "Special Spear" and now seeing what CoC can actually do, it's clear devil fruits, swords, CoA, CoO, etc doesn't compare to CoC.

is the zombie blonde girl black maria foreshadowing:hohoho:?

Pudding is Tsundere + Yandere.
nami is tsundere, robin is kuudere, pudding is yandere, hancock is dere dere
something like that
Post automatically merged:

How it started:

How it ended:

She really thought she was doing sumn:usoprice:
Post automatically merged:

Someone filler me
i guess its a karma cause she makes sanji cry now it ended sanji make her cry:memehm:

Last edited: